Rechargeable Batteries for Xbox One controller

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Hello, Im looking for rechargeable batteries for Xbox one controller. Normal eveready batteries last barely 2 days with my usage. Anyone have experience in Rechargeable batteries, Im willing to shell out 1-1.5k for 4 good batteries and a charger.

I've researched a bit, have found out 3 brands : Envie (Cheapest),Duracell and Panasonic eneloop (I think this one is highest rated)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
One of my friends had Duracell back in the day. Used to last the controlled quite the while.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I bought Panasonic Eneloop 4x 2000 mah rechargeable batteries and an eneloop charger, total cost around 1500 Rupees.
Duracell quality seems to vary in India, the one that came with my controller lasted about half month of my 1-2 hour usage but the locally made ones dont last a week. Going with the highest rated product on amazon.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Do leave a review, as I am also looking for one of these batteries, My tv remote works on Bluetooth and consumes very high energy. Duracell lasts max 1 month and eveready lasts 4-5 days.

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Got the batteries delivered. Let's see how it is

Attachments

• IMG_20201229_140640.jpg
    IMG_20201229_140640.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 145

TheSloth

The Slowest One
are these made in Japan? on the amazon review, several people mentioned that they received Made in China product which does not holds true to it's claims of long battery life.

Top Bottom