real time strategy games

Status
Not open for further replies.

anshul

Journeyman
Hey gamerz
Tell me some names of real time strategy games like age of empires and empire earth 2 in which we need to build our empire and then bang.

pallavnawani

Broken In
All the RTS games are like that!

Command & Conquer
Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun
Command & Conquer Firestorm
Command & Conquer Red Alert
Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 (Great game!)

Starcraft (Great game!)

Warcraft (Good game)
Warcraft2 (Good game)
Warcraft3

Warlord's Battlecry (Good game, similar to Warcraft3, but much better!)

Pallav

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
If you're more interested in destruction than construction, then Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 and its expansion Yuri's Revenge is your best bet. If You want a little more depth then go for Rise of Nations and its expansion Thrones and Patriots. Age of Mythology also has some cool units and is quite interesting.

saurya_mishra

Broken In
Rise of nations
Rise of naitons: thrones and patriots

Warcraft 3

Imperium Galactica 2

Rome Total War - tell u what ... this is a bang ... truely .. I love it

z00m

Broken In
Warcraft series
Possibly the only rts game with ultimate graphics
btw Age of Empires III is up for release this nov. read it somewhere
here

sumitava_b

In the zone
Hey, How about CeaserII.....Great nation building game....but unfortunately it does not have a good option for war. Here u can just build an army and despatch them to invade a city. If they r good (!), u will get a small message that ur army has won.. :shock: ..

But apart from that its a great game if u want to build a lavish city from scratch....Its not like AOE or CnC where u can put house here and there...In this game u have to actually design ur city from both aesthetic and architect's view point.... :twisted:

chinmay

Journeyman
guyz sorry for double posting but how can we forget Rome total war...the best real time strategy i \'ve ever played..its high on resources though...probably won't run on a comp of a gamer whos too happy with aoe...lol(don't mind..even i am a huge fan)

escape7

What? Where? How?
how about Tiberian Sun-Command & Conquer, Rise of Nations, Cesar III is also not bad, Aoe series.

Well Game Over chinmay.......lol :twisted:

Satissh S

Youngling
My Gr8 Old Friend Age Of Empires 2 Conquerors. That was the game that made me mad about strategy. Still Finding a thrd dedicated to strategy in this Forum. if you want more of strategy plz post in a similar thread called For strategic game lovers in this forum

bhupinder

Right off the assembly line
anshul said:
Hey gamerz
Tell me some names of real time strategy games like age of empires and empire earth 2 in which we need to build our empire and then bang.

some strategy games like by me may u like it
world of warcraft-reign of chaos
warlords battlecry
horde ii
rise of nations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom