POP 2 - (8/10)
POP 3D - (6/10)
POP-SOT - (9/10)
POP- WW - (9.5/10)
POP - TT - (9/10)
NFS Porshe Unleashed - (10/10)
Doom3 - (7/10)
Max Payne - (8/10)
18 Wheels of steel: ACross America (8/10)
18 WHeels of Steel: Haulin (7/10)
Brian Lara Cricket 99 - (9/10)
Cricket 2002 - (8/10)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
All my games which i can remember

1. Scarface = 9/10, neat graphics, requirements not high, good gameplay
  2. ES Oblivion+shiveringisles+knights of the 9= 10/10 , best damn rpg the ever set foot on the gaming world according to me,god damn graphics are good
  3. Attack on pearl harbor=7/10, good flight combat simulator, it doesent require cd key to play online yay piracy,controls suck u need a josystick or 360 controller
  4. the movies stunts and effects= 5/10, game not that good online is not what u think it is, at max u can be amused by it in 1 day
  5. NWN2= 8/10 dont like the turn by turn system sheesh its old, fine gameply, not amazing graphics
  6. The Longest Journey=10/10 super good story addicting, not good graphics duhhh its releaed it 1999
  7. Dreamfall longest journey 2= 8.9/10 REALLY good story as well, good graphics, doesent require horrendous system requirements
  8. titan quest+immortal throne= 9/10, finally a good ripoff of diablo 2
  9. far cry= 9/10 good graphics for a 2004 game, realistic type not that realistic, i THINK it has hdr not sure, good fun gameplay
  10. Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl= 9.4/10 good game, good graphics, doesent require a good system gameplay is fun, a new kind of genre
  11. Half life 1= 9.5 excellent game u must try
  12. Half Life 2=9.4 half life 1 was more exciting
  13. Max Payne= 9/10 good game
  14. Max Payne 2=9/10 see above
  15. Command And Conquer 3= 9.6/10 good gameplay and fun online play, nice graphics for a rts
  16. MoHPA= 8.5/10 good game, bored of ww2 games
  17. CoH= 9.6/10 one of the best rts ever, still bored of ww2 games
  18. age of empire 3= 5/10 WTF microsoft sucked at this dont even bbother buying this
  19. Civilization 4+ warlords= 9/10 fun game u can stretch one game to more than 2 hours without getting bored, didnt try online but definitely a must have
  20. gta san andreas= 9.5/10 dont know why its that good to get 9.9/10 from ign
  21. half life 2 episode 1= 8/10 could have been better crappy game just the contrinuation of half life 2
  22. sims2+pets+university+open for business+glamour life stuff+holiday edition+family fun stuff+ hm fashion stuff+seasons+nightlife=9.6 good game, not fun without all the expansions, really fun to play and really boring to play with cheats
  23. lotr bfme2 rise of the withc king= 9.6/10 ahh yes, the classic rts is back and not boring at all
  24. cod2= 8/10 , god damn dont people get bored of ww2 shooters
  25. battlefield 2142= 8/10 for single player, 10/10 for online u need a powerful 1mbps internet to enjoy
  26. hitman contracts= 8/10 i dont want to explain on this one
  27. hitman silent assassin= 9/10 i think this is the best hitman
  28. flatout2= 9/10 a fun racing game and u dont need a cd key to play online yay piracy
  29. nfs carbon= 8/10 fine game not awesome what happened to nfs these days there goes the glory days
  30. splinter cell pandora tomorrow= 9/10 i love tom clancy games
  31. rainbow six raven shield= 9/10 good graphics with low requirements and good gameplay too
  32. the simpsons hit and run= 8.5/10 imagine gta the simpsons style weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

make this thread sticky please it could help people decide for games just sayin

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
Driver : Parallel Lines

3/10 (Worst game of the century) :mad::mad::mad:

Horrid controls,boring missions
Cars,buses,bikes have almost same sound.
Worst GTA Clone

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Its not that bad,look at the player scores:p
*www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/driver4/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;reviews

Stalker

Padawan
hey arsenal_gunners............entrana didnt call u a noob.................there was a post by tech saying that the gamespot / reviewers are noobs...........so entrana has replied to that.........

looks like tech has deleted his post :D

Stalker

Padawan
Tech Genius said:
I called noobs only to those guys (who are reviewing driver parallel lines) not gamespot reviewers :x
sorry my mistake:p............but u shouldnt have deleted the post......i dont think u read what gunners had written in his reply(which he edited later):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom