Rarely Used - HP Compaq nx6120 for SALE [with official warranty]

Status
Not open for further replies.

codeash

Broken In
I have a HP Compaq nx6120 laptop for sale with a upgraded RAM of 512 which makes it 760MB total.

This Laptop is Vista Compatible but doesn't support AERO theme. Currently Vista Home Premium installed and working perfect.

Carry bag + Windows XP Professional OEM DVD [scratchless condition].

Warranty till mid 2008.

Laptop for sale in Bangalore only and price can be discussed on contacting me at click4ash@gmail.com

Product information -
Genuine Windows XP Professional
1.73 GHz
1 x 256 MB + 512 MB updates by me [2GB supported]
40 GB
24x DVD/CD-RW Combo
TFT
2.75 kg
32.8 x 26.7 x 3.0 cm

Has WiFi and bluetooth capabilities plus a memory card reader slot and 4 usb slots.

Last edited:
OP
C

codeash

Broken In
azzu said:
give the correct info dude

What is the wrong info i have given? Every info given is correct. I can challenge you man if you can prove me wrong on this. I own the laptop and i know the config alright.

csczero said:
what do u mean 1.6 ghz ?? which processor ? whats TFT size ?

Its a Pentium M processor and with 1.73GHZ.

Processor - Intel® Pentium® M processor 740* (1.73-GHz, 533-MHz FSB, 2-MB L2 cache)

Display - 14.1-inch or 15.0-inch XGA (1024 x 768 resolution and 16 M colours).

*img74.imageshack.us/img74/954/capturesf5.jpg

Last edited:

desai_amogh

In the zone
it means that the original model is sold either with a 141 or 15" .. ..
wht abt ur model 'codeash' is it 14.1 or 15????

OP
C

codeash

Broken In
I am quoting 30000/- for it. The laptop is still under official HP warranty so there is no risk involved from your end on purchasing a under warranty laptop. Condition of the laptop is very good as it has been used rarely. Mail me at click4ash@gmail.com for further discussions if interested.

Screen is 15"

What can be a better deal than this man? You have 760MB Ram + WiFi + Bluetooth + 6 in 1 MMC Reader inbuilt + Decent Graphics + Decent battery life + UNDERWARRANTY + DVD Combo drive and a laptop that is Vista Compatible too.

Guys PM me or mail me if interested I have a benefit for you for which I will not charge extra.

Last edited:
OP
C

codeash

Broken In
narangz said:
30K!!!??? Way too high man!

How much are you guys expecting me to part off with it than?
The laptop is underwarranty almost like new. The only thing missing are the wrappers that come along the new one rest everything is there with the laptop.

OP
C

codeash

Broken In
pathiks said:
Offtopic: were u a mod at talte about two years back???

Ya man long time...I was there...is that site still on? I heard the guy changed the name to something else...

Am surprised you remember me...

Guys let me know what price you guys are interested in for? I will decide accordingly.

Laptop sold for 28000.

Topic closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom