RAILWIRE Broadband: Is it available at Kolkata???

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hi everyone,any idea about the services of Railwire Express Network the Broadband Service provider from Internet Broadband service provider, High Speed Broadband, Broadband service in bangalore???
Is the service available at Kolkata?
If any of our @TDF friends (particularly a Kolkatan/Calcuttan) has availed it,please do provide feedback.
I am keen to have the 10Mbps FUP plan(40GB after that 512kbps unlimited) @Rs.1,099/- per month.

What is meant to be attested by LCO???
Who is a LCO? What authorization does he/she holds?
Friend, [MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION] could you throw up some light on this matter?
Every one is welcomed to discuss and provide info about Railwire Express Network.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
railwire broadband is a service provided by indian railways using optical fibre cables along side railway tracks.it is mostly available in railway colonies & some areas very close to such colonies.bangalore is the only exception where its services are available in a larger area.unless you are living in a railway colony chances of getting this service is close to zero.

A

amit.tiger12

Good info... I will add this provider to my thread.. thanks :)

Flash

Lost in speed
and there's this issue in Railwire..
Railwire - Your IP already downloading a file - Error

My friend is using some 620/- plan for 1Mbps till 20GB, 512 kbps later on. Whenever he tries to download a file or visit some specific site, he was always greeted with this IP error.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Ultimately it is back to square 1 again and thy trust lies with BSNL.

Top Bottom