r u all comfortable with this new installation trend ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

wraj

Random Scribbler !
Am damn sick of ittttt #$%^*&**....it was internet explorer first,then came the Kazaa followed by Yahoo Messenger...all this software has one thing in common..they have discontinued Standalone installation adding much to the user's woes...others r also following the suit...donno what microsoft thinks of its damn IE..believe me installing it over the net is too arduous for me(at least)...u dont have much choices n u even dont know whats getting installed...secondly if u dont have the stable internet connection or is on the so called suckin'g 'broadband',the suffering has just begun !!! u dont have any installer backups.And either of them gets corrupt or need a reinstallation my sympathy is with you
regards
aamit wraj

theraven

Technomancer
kazaa is cr@p
its full of spyware
get kazaa lite ot kazaa lite resurection
both have installers
yahoo backs up its downloaded installer in its folder .. look for it
what os are u using that ur upgrading ie ?
anyways im sure it downloads somwhere
but if ur soo sick of it then use maxthon/opera/firefox

OP
wraj

wraj

Random Scribbler !
no buddy,i cant even dream of using IE...i already opera...bt IE is mandatory for some of the applications

bravefart

Broken In
Yeah why do you think Bill gates got so much money from; Kazaa is nothin compared to Windows itself normal user cant imagine what kind of cr@p Windows is !!!!

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
i totally agree with you wraj
its not a question abt whether windows is a cr@p or kazaa has ads
its abt offline installers ..
i reallly reallly hate these online installers ...
i mean wat the heck .. wat's the problem in creating an offline installer ..
quicktime is another of such culprit ( but it has another offline installer along with the common one )
I think these companies simply want to show that their is installer is a very small download ( less than a MB say ) .. just to lure more ppl to download their softwares

-----
alibi

Hey i heard that p2p are going to ban soon,there a billl passed out for that p2p is illegal!
and kaaza is just wholy spyware!!!
what about warez??IS this also mixed with spywares?

theraven

Technomancer
whos talkin abt windows being cr@p now ?
where did that topic get started ?

@neerav we've been hearing abt p2p being banned since ages
and although warez isnt spyware it is illegal

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
:evil: me totally agrees with u...........net installation sux............

ppl shud start a revolution against it.....dont these ppl think @ dial users..... :evil:

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
Well i agree the net installation system sucks. but most have off-line installers too, and i usu. search for it. anyways, since i download mostly on a linux box, sites usu. point to offline installations only.

Hitesh Gupta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom