question regarding Asus H81m-k Motherboard

sankar

Broken In
Any one having NIC problem with Asus H81m-k Motherboard please report here.
i am planning to buy one so it will be helpful.

OP
S

sankar

Broken In
what problem are you talking about?

i am talking about the onboard ethernet issue.looks like lots of them who brought the motherboard facing some issues with the onboard ethernet.for reference you can check the newegg reviews
Runtime Error

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
i am talking about the onboard ethernet issue.looks like lots of them who brought the motherboard facing some issues with the onboard ethernet.for reference you can check the newegg reviews
Runtime Error

After a BIOS update and driver update, it looks like the NIC has been stable so far in my testings, ran a simple ping test for about 5 hours and no packets were dropped. Since this appeared to fix the issue I'm still willing to give it 4 eggs but I can't say it inspires a lot of confidence.

Manufacturer Response:

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for providing your feedback sir. You are correct that installing the driver update(listed below for reference) resolves the intermittent LAN issue. Should you have any further issues, please contact me through email and I would be happy to assist you. In addition, please provide me with the complete parts list you are using and we can discuss any issues you have with the motherboard further. Thank you. Cs#N140734002

*dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/lan/Realtek_LAN_Win7-8-8-1_V7854232014.zip

bios update and driver update solved the problem , i guess.

Top Bottom