QUERY:-Transferring OperaMini to Nokia6030

Status
Not open for further replies.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
Hi diGit forum users,
i have bought a Nokia6030 and i want to install OperaMini in my mobile. Your Help is required on how to install it. My connection is of Airtel with GPRS Activated. Well i have some queries:::

1) there is no data-cable socket in 6030 neither Infrared or Bluetooth (i think so, i havn't found it) how to install OperaMini?? will i have to do through wap??

2) in march's 2006 digit cd OperaMini had been distributed as a .Jar File. The contents i have extracted by using WinRAR. but i have found a lot of .class files. Now my query is that if i had to install Opera in my Nok6030, will i have to copy all the .class and other files to my Mobile phone??? hope u can understand what i want to say...

waiting for your answers...

-SUDE

prasad_den

Padawan
1. If thats the case, then I think wap will be your only option... Go to www.mini.opera.com on your mobile web browser and download the application from there..

2. jar files for mobile applications are not to be / need not be extracted using winrar.... You need to install the jar files directly, or sometimes you may need a jad copy of the file too, depending on the SW you use for installation. Don't know much about installing java apps i Nokia phones, though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom