Query regarding cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_logical

Broken In
hi everyone

I wanna some grey celled techno freaks to help me in purchasing a cell phone. i want a sub rs 5000 cell (brand new).which models should i consider for my purchase. all i want is a decent cell phone with some functionalities. i tried myself of surfing the web but got really confused. Also one question, should i wait till diwali as some of my frnds say that companies bring out new models and offer some schemes during the festive season. Any help acknowledged.

Thanx

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
dude, since u did ur research, let us know which models do u think r nice...if u can shortlist some of them, we can tell u which is the best...also, if u need a phone now, get it now, dont wait 4 diwali...if u can wait, by all means wait coz generally all companies have offers during this time...i have been out of touch with the prices in India
(<----c location) so some1 else will have 2 provide them 2 u....

ice

In the zone
Not sure, but the N3100 shud come within 5K. The C100 too maybe.
Where are u from? if ur from bbay then u shud visit heera panna or alpha. altho dont buy from heera panna, stuff i picked from there sumhow didnt work for me.

Oh btw, the N3300 is for around 6K.

Umm, mistubishi also havea fone, around 5.4 or so, cant remmeber the model number, A few of the Sagem fones are within 5K too.

IG

Journeyman
www.mouthshut.com
go to the electronics section and check the mobiles there out.all the reviews and prices are there.just check the date of the post before u take the prices into account.almost anything is reviewed on dis site...i used it to deciede on my mobile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom