Query on Moto W270...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bliss.sid

Part Troll
I have a MotoYuva W270...

When I connect it to my PC using the USB cable...my PC recognizes it as 'W270'..but the Hardware Install Wizard pops up.
I haven't yet inserted my memory card...but I want to know whether it will show up as a Mass Storage Device only after I put in the memory card...
Isn't it possible to store stuff on the phone memory directly from the PC??:confused:
Help Anyone? It's urgent....:confused::confused:

Thanks.

shaunak

Tux Fan
You need USB drivers for you phone:
*www.motorola.com/Hellomoto/IN-EN/S...atic Files/USB_Driver_3.4.6_patch_ for HG.zip

For Transfering of files unzip this:
*www.motorola.com/Hellomoto/IN-EN/S...atic Files/USB_Driver_3.4.6_patch_ for HG.zip
and put it in to a folder on your HDD, then connect the phone through USB card press “NO” when it asks. Then there will be a new hardware installation wizard. Select “Install from a list of specific location(Advanced)” option (Second option).
In the next screen select “Include this location in the search”. Browse the path where you have stored the extracted file.
Now your W230/W270 is ready.
After installing the software when you plugin the phone, select “NO” if you want to charge the phone. If you want to transfer files press “Yes”

Source: *www.cellphone9.com/motorola-w230-w270/

rayscott

Right off the assembly line
Urgent!!!

Hi guys!
a little help please
I have downloaded games for my W270
coz I heard its possible to download games,
now its "jar" basically java, is this possible?
if so let me know what is needed and what to do...

please.. a prompt reply will be appreciated.

thanks!
Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom