Queries regarding games and system

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_anderson

Broken In
my laptop is p4 dual core (core 2 duo) with both processors totalling to 3 ghz, 1 gb ram, nvidia geforce go 7200 graphics card, hp pavilion dv2119tx, will the following games run on it:

Call of Duty 4
Crysis
NFS Pro Street

pls can someone reply ASAP

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
which processor do you have exactly? Pentium E? Core 2 duo is different from p4 architechture. So there is no p4 core2duo. If you are saying total 3Gh z, that means you have 1.5ghz. I am assuming core 2 duo. Thats very lame speed. 1 Gb RAM is good. Nvidia go 7200 is crap. Buy a desktop if you want to play those games.
Your main issues is the graphics card is too bad. Processor is also a bottleneck. It should be 2Ghz atleast.
The fact that its a laptop will also cause issues. It may shut down due to overheating and hard disk is too slow and virtual memory swapping and hard disk access will cause severe stuttering in some games.
You have no chance of playing the above mentioned games.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
neo_anderson said:
my laptop is p4 dual core (core 2 duo) with both processors totalling to 3 ghz, 1 gb ram, nvidia geforce go 7200 graphics card, hp pavilion dv2119tx, will the following games run on it:

Call of Duty 4
Crysis
NFS Pro Street

pls can someone reply ASAP

CRYSIS on a P4 lappy with just nVidia GeForce Go 7200 :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I think that CRYSIS is a DX 10 game, and will not run under anything but a nVidia 8 series card. :cool:

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
debsuvra said:
I think that CRYSIS is a DX 10 game, and will not run under anything but a nVidia 8 series card. :cool:

CRYSIS runs on dx9 cards as well in dx9 mode. But 7200 go is totally crap. Its a budget card, even 6600 outperforms it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom