[Q] Fast Wall Charger Nexus 5 output around 2-2.1 Ampere neded

A

amit.tiger12

I have nexus 5 mobile and charger is giving 1.2 Ampere output. But I think charging is not that fast. I want better charger with almost 2.1 Ampere and above output, so that I can charge my mobile (Nexus 5= 2300 mAh battery) much faster, may be in 45 min or less than this. I want only wall charger, car chargers gives more output like 2.4, 3.5, 4.2 or 5 etc etc. But I dont have car .
So wall charger I needed at least 2-2.1 ampere output. Just for information Oppo Find 7a has 2800 mAh battery life, comes with 4.2 Ampere charger and charging time is around 82 minutes for 2800 mAh battery.
So need help buying chargers.

I searched and found these 2 chargers.
ERD Mobile charger USB LP-27TC - 2 Amp output = rs 250
Sony CP-AD2 USB 2.1 amp = rs 520

ERD is good charger I used this charger (0.7 Ampere) for 2 years. And still its working but output is not that much as of nexus 5 charger 1.2 ampere.

There is no budget for charger, but if can suggest below 500 rs that will be good. And you can suggest above 500 rs also one friend needed some branded charger. Charger for me and my friend. Will find in local stores also, but friends need your help for specific model you know for fast charge, if you are using it now with no issues.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I have nexus 5 mobile and charger is giving 1.2 Ampere output. But I think charging is not that fast. I want better charger with almost 2.1 Ampere and above output, so that I can charge my mobile (Nexus 5= 2300 mAh battery) much faster, may be in 45 min or less than this. I want only wall charger, car chargers gives more output like 2.4, 3.5, 4.2 or 5 etc etc. But I dont have car .
So wall charger I needed at least 2-2.1 ampere output. Just for information Oppo Find 7a has 2800 mAh battery life, comes with 4.2 Ampere charger and charging time is around 82 minutes for 2800 mAh battery.
So need help buying chargers.

I searched and found these 2 chargers.
ERD Mobile charger USB LP-27TC - 2 Amp output = rs 250
Sony CP-AD2 USB 2.1 amp = rs 520

ERD is good charger I used this charger (0.7 Ampere) for 2 years. And still its working but output is not that much as of nexus 5 charger 1.2 ampere.

There is no budget for charger, but if can suggest below 500 rs that will be good. And you can suggest above 500 rs also one friend needed some branded charger. Charger for me and my friend. Will find in local stores also, but friends need your help for specific model you know for fast charge, if you are using it now with no issues.

dont get local brands etc
instead get the apple ipad charger,its 2A and charges my Nexus 5 doubly fast

insaneYLN

In the zone
@amit.tiger12, as I suggested to you in response to your query here, *www.digit.in/forum/peripherals/183306-battery-charging-queries.html#post2177953, go for the Sony CP-AD2 USB AC Adaptor, *www.sony.co.in/product/cp-ad2.

I have bought one unit of the said adapter, as a gift for my dad, to use it for charging his Xiaomi Mi 5200 mAh power bank.
:thumbs:

Sony EP881 Quick Charger: Amazon.in: Electronics
Sony's quick charger.......... I think Nexus 5 supports quick charge 2.0
It's a costly alternative............. The other one is cheaper, so better for people with lower budget

insaneYLN

In the zone
USB Wall Charger with dual outputs: 2A and 1A

I am looking for a USB wall charger, manufactured by a reliable brand, that provides dual outputs of current (2A and 1A; separately) through individual ports. Is there such a product available for purchase on any of the online shopping portals?
:chinscratch: :unsure: :ashamed:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Re: USB Wall Charger with dual outputs: 2A and 1A

I am looking for a USB wall charger, manufactured by a reliable brand, that provides dual outputs of current (2A and 1A; separately) through individual ports. Is there such a product available for purchase on any of the online shopping portals?
:chinscratch: :unsure: :ashamed:

you might get chinese products offering this but its not recommended
if theres a fault,you might fry 2 devices at once
get two separate chargers instead

insaneYLN

In the zone
Re: USB Wall Charger with dual outputs: 2A and 1A

you might get chinese products offering this but its not recommended
if theres a fault,you might fry 2 devices at once
get two separate chargers instead

I was keen on purchasing the said type of charger for my sister, because she has an Apple iPad and a Sony Xperia U, which she is carrying with her, for a week and a half long training cum conference. I have already got her a unit of MX 2731 Universal Smart Traveller's Adaptor, MX MDR ELECTRONICS & MX ELECTRONICS & HDMI & CCTV CAMERA & DVR & SDI ACCESSORIES & VGA ; DVI & APPLE ACCESSORIES & CABLES & CONNECTORS & HOME THEATER CABLES & PRO-AUDIO / STUDIO ACCESSORIES & FIBER OPTICS & CABLE MANAGEMENT & CABLE ORGANISER & VIDEO .
:blush:

OP
A

amit.tiger12

purchased ERD charger... working perfectly..
and will buy sony cp ad2 also..

thanks for suggestion..

close the thread now..

Top Bottom