PSP for Sale..

Status
Not open for further replies.

diolacles

Right off the assembly line
Selling a moded PSP with the latest custom firmware, 2gb memory card, remote, Hard Shield Case, USB cord, 40 Games(Including FIfa 08, WWE RAW, Burnout etc..) and a charger:)confused:)..
The cost is Rs 7800( I can't bargain so i usually dont..)

If intrested Then contact me..
Ferdin
diolacles@gmail.com
+91/09964564390
Bangalore.

gangadhar

PC.PS2.PSP.PS3
welcome to the forum.

give the full details...so some one shows interst to buy.

is it slim or fat..??

memory card is orig or fake..??

how old it is...??

is it have warranty...???

and condition of the psp...mean any scratches...buttons and controller working condition..

OP
D

diolacles

Right off the assembly line
Sorry...
Its a fatboy with no scratches and its in full workin condition i mean the buttons and analog stick..the screen is scratch free..i use a screen gaurd and a plastic cover which cost 1100..so its in good condition..i cared for it like baby man..
The mem card is fake but it still cost 900..
And its around 6-7 months old(bought it just before the slim was released and it was gift from dad so didn't get a chance to tell to wait for some time!) but its got almost alll the stuff that a slim one has (like location free player, RSS channel, Remote play..its doesn't have PSP TV)
And no warranty..
Reason: I'm plannin to buy a electric guitar and need money for so im selling the psp..

So tats it..

All questions answered i hope..But i'm in bangalore so tat may be a prob..coz i see u guys are from places like hyderabad wher i've never been..

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ People want games, how did you conclude they were talking about piracy ? I was the case if they said game images or illigaly owned backups.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^.....

dont be so smart...no one has bought that any UMD's..have you?? when comes to psp ..everyone sane enough will know...images FTW...

and do u know that cost of 40 UMD games??? and a psp..then I am buying it for 7800 itself...no things asked...

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
all the games i have is original. and i intend to buy original umd. you keep the psp i keep the games.
@gangadhar
how many games do you have?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^.....

dont be so smart...no one has bought that any UMD's..have you?? when comes to psp ..everyone sane enough will know...images FTW...

and do u know that cost of 40 UMD games??? and a psp..then I am buying it for 7800 itself...no things asked...

Don't assume anything, you dont know what I own or some other guy is offering (until he is specific), nor i can speculate anything about you . Even if I do, I dont think its proper for me to write something like that here which is just based on assumptions.
afaik no one in this thread has yet voilated any forum rules, you must be knowing that too as you are active here since 2004.

Regards,
Gaurav

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^....

Well..i was not talking about you..the orginal poster...
you were just waiting in the line to be told...
please read and think who that post was intended for..and i can assume all that i want please..and i didnt said "you" violated any rules..

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Ok you can assume whatever you want, just pls don’t put it here unless anyone here is specific abt anything that violates forum rules.
Mods will certainly take necessary actions if needed, and we can always report rule violating posts.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom