PROTECTION OF THE LAPTOP FROM DUST AND SCRATCHES.

Hello,

to all of you.

I have Asus ZenBook Duo 2021 Edition, actually I want to protect its Screens, keyboard and rear Body from Dust and Scratches, but you know due to its unusual Keyboard Size I am unable to find the Suitable Cover or Skin for this, but I really need that.Hope someone advice. Thank You.

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
what is your Screen size ?

You can buy the laptop case from online stores.
I don't have any screens :lol:, btw the screen size of the Laptop is 14" plus it has 12.65" Secondary Screen, Can you please provide some Online links from where I can get Laptop Accessories for its protection?

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
*www.amazon.in/AirCase-14-Inch-MacB...=1&keywords=laptop+case&qid=1625684400&sr=8-6

*www.amazon.in/GIZGA-essentials-Lap...=1&keywords=laptop+case&qid=1625684400&sr=8-9

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
*www.amazon.in/AirCase-14-Inch-MacB...=1&keywords=laptop+case&qid=1625684400&sr=8-6

*www.amazon.in/GIZGA-essentials-Lap...=1&keywords=laptop+case&qid=1625684400&sr=8-9
Hello,

Thank You for this reply, but this is just a sleeve, I am searching some Keyboard Cover and Rear Body Skin or Lamination, Can you please suggest something like that?

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I think if you keep your laptop inside cover after every use. There will be no need of Keyboard Cover & Lamination but Screen protector is required.
I bought my iPad Pro in 2018 and till date there are no scratches on the back as I keep it inside cover after use.

Try this :

*www.amazon.in/Dhanistha-Protector-...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
On the net, cover for only one screen is available in india for the smaller screen you need to get it made. You can reach out any local mobile shop as they have the equipment to make screen glass.

*www.flipkart.com/shell-guard-screen-asus-zenbook-duo-ux481/p/itmb711d3c7f5f39

this is from flipkart.

however it is available from foreign sellers if you are comfortable with importing

*www.protectionfilms24.com/c/screen-protectors/asus-zenbook-duo-ux481fl/

You can buy a Amazon basics sleeve. i prefer thisbecause i already own one and this sleeve is thick and spongy so it absorbs shocks easily.

*www.amazon.in/AmazonBasics-14-inch...eve&qid=1625809823&smid=AT95IG9ONZD7S&sr=8-16

for keyboard,

*www.amazon.in/iFyx-Silicone-Keyboard-Protector-ZenBook/dp/B08X1ZKYQZ

this is oos rn but this is the only good one i found. Also pls confirm the layout.

this much protection would be enough for dust and scratches .

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
I think if you keep your laptop inside cover after every use. There will be no need of Keyboard Cover & Lamination but Screen protector is required.
I bought my iPad Pro in 2018 and till date there are no scratches on the back as I keep it inside cover after use.

Try this :

*www.amazon.in/Dhanistha-Protector-...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
Thank You for this reply.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
On the net, cover for only one screen is available in india for the smaller screen you need to get it made. You can reach out any local mobile shop as they have the equipment to make screen glass.

*www.flipkart.com/shell-guard-screen-asus-zenbook-duo-ux481/p/itmb711d3c7f5f39

this is from flipkart.

however it is available from foreign sellers if you are comfortable with importing

*www.protectionfilms24.com/c/screen-protectors/asus-zenbook-duo-ux481fl/

You can buy a Amazon basics sleeve. i prefer thisbecause i already own one and this sleeve is thick and spongy so it absorbs shocks easily.

*www.amazon.in/AmazonBasics-14-inch...eve&qid=1625809823&smid=AT95IG9ONZD7S&sr=8-16

for keyboard,

*www.amazon.in/iFyx-Silicone-Keyboard-Protector-ZenBook/dp/B08X1ZKYQZ

this is oos rn but this is the only good one i found. Also pls confirm the layout.

this much protection would be enough for dust and scratches .

Hello,

RumbaMon19,​

Thank You for this reply, As you told I contacted the Local Mobile Shop, they told me that they can create Custom Made Tempered Glass, but Can I use it on Laptop? means after all How can I close a Lid with Tempered Glass on the Multiple Screens of Laptop? I was looking some thing you know thin like film, Also the Model of my Laptop is 2021, not 2020, so most of the Products you mentioned doesn't fit with the Laptop, BTW, I want to know If I buy two Kits of this, Can I make second Screen Protector from one kit? Also if you can suggest some better kits or something compatible with the Laptop, I really appreciate that.

Regards,

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
BTW, I want to know If I buy two Kits of this, Can I make second Screen Protector from one kit?

Yes, this can be done. The film needs to be cutted. But only get it done by a professional....

For some reason, these laptops like yours are not bought by many in India due to which there is scarcity of protection products. Most people buy budget laptops so manufacturers focus on them.

Regarding tampered glass, if used on both screen it will be very thick, so maybe prefer using film instead on both of them .

Top Bottom