professional gaming keyboard+mouse for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrazor

Broken In
I want to sell a steel series(profesional gaming) keyboard and mouse(that i won in Reliance National Gamebox Championships in march). The retail for the steel series keyboard and mouse is 13k but seeing that very few in India are professional gamers(the series is meant for counter strike and stuff) and I am a strategy player. Expect 6k for the keyboard and mouse. Anyone interested??

*Note* The steel series keyboard was used only once for an hour and mouse is still not used atall.

hash!!

________
brand? model number? snapshots? links? location?
heh... you might wanna divulge those details...
its only gonna help your sale dude..

OP
W

wrazor

Broken In
Keyboard:*www.steelseries.com/int/products/keyboards/6g/information
Mouse:*www.steelseries.com/int/products/mice/ikari_optical/information
Here, these are the ones i am talking about. Interested??

OP
W

wrazor

Broken In
ankush the mouse is the ikari steelseries. I want 3k for the mouse alone or 5k for mouse + keyboard. The mouse and keyboard info are in the 3rd post of this topic.

Stuge

Youngling
3K for an Optical mouse ,Expensive .one can get Logitech and Razor Lazer mouse at that price .I have no intention to destroy your sale ,but just wanted to make people aware .

I know steelseries is good ,but still .

in b.w for how much are you selling Keyboard alone ?

Also please post the picture of the keyboard and the box (if possible )?

not the link of the website .

Last edited:
OP
W

wrazor

Broken In
Well the mouse and the keyboard are highly respected products among gamers and critics alike. Only thing is being cormfortable with grip and such of the mouse(which depends on personal tastes). I cant post pics of the products because I dont have a cam, so sorry. And hey i have posted the links, think they do give decent info on the products. If only the keyboard is what you want, then again its 3k. For the combo its 5k and any single product is 3k. Sorry i cant lower below this because it hurts giving a product worth around 120(total) pounds at anything below this. Surely it would be an insult to the product and my intelligence too. I am not in absolute need of money. If I dont get this price I may use them myself. So thanks for your views. Any buyers in Mumbai can call me up to TEST these products and then decide themselves to buy or not. regards and cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom