Productivity PC at 40k

Brijnoor Singh Sahni

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys, I want to build a pc for productivity and heavy multitasking purposes and not for gaming so here's the list -
1.CPU- i7 8700(not the k variant).
2.Motherboard- Anything from the b-85 series will be good enough.
3.SSD - Samsung 850 evo 256gb.
4.RAM - 1*8gb 2400 DDR-4.
I am going for the hd-630 in the graphics department.
I have not decided on the power supply, cabinet and the UPS so give me some suggestions for that.
I checked the rate list from cost to cost and smc international that was available online but I was not able to figure out anything from that because price difference was a lot between both of them.
So is there any bargaining possible in smc international and, is the rate list on the cost to cost website listing the "final" prices?
Please tell if there is any other shop better than these and suggest any changes in the list that I can make.
Also I can postpone this build for about 6-7 months time, so also tell me if there are any price drops possible for the hardware in about 6 months time as the 8th gen is newly launched. My Budget is 40k for all the hardware I mentioned.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hey guys, I want to build a pc for productivity and heavy multitasking purposes and not for gaming so here's the list -
1.CPU- i7 8700(not the k variant).
2.Motherboard- Anything from the b-85 series will be good enough.
3.SSD - Samsung 850 evo 256gb.
4.RAM - 1*8gb 2400 DDR-4.
I am going for the hd-630 in the graphics department.
I have not decided on the power supply, cabinet and the UPS so give me some suggestions for that.
I checked the rate list from cost to cost and smc international that was available online but I was not able to figure out anything from that because price difference was a lot between both of them.
So is there any bargaining possible in smc international and, is the rate list on the cost to cost website listing the "final" prices?
Please tell if there is any other shop better than these and suggest any changes in the list that I can make.
Also I can postpone this build for about 6-7 months time, so also tell me if there are any price drops possible for the hardware in about 6 months time as the 8th gen is newly launched. My Budget is 40k for all the hardware I mentioned.

Fill this:
Asking for new PC help? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FIRST

You'll have to get a Z370 mobo for now. B85 is not compatible with any newer CPUs and lower 300 series mobo's have not been announced yet.

OP
B

Brijnoor Singh Sahni

Right off the assembly line
Fill this:
Asking for new PC help? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FIRST

You'll have to get a Z370 mobo for now. B85 is not compatible with any newer CPUs and lower 300 series mobo's have not been announced yet.
New b-series and h-series motherboards that will be compatible with the 8th gen processors are coming in Q1 2018. So I can wait till then.But what about the other stuff?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
New b-series and h-series motherboards that will be compatible with the 8th gen processors are coming in Q1 2018. So I can wait till then.But what about the other stuff?
Chances are your budget will get used up in buying CPU + SSD + RAM only. Filling up the questionnaire would be helpful in suggesting a balanced config.

vivek g delhi

Broken In
You will be spending 25k on the CPU and 15 K on z370 mobo only at this point of time. RAM and SSD .. add another 15K

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Top Bottom