problem wt an epson stylus printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

runtime error

Broken In
hi guyz help needed urgently

the problem is i have a epson stylus C41UX printer now the color catridge is over n it says thth printing isnt possible evn though te black ink is full....n i wanna take sm documents where black n white is only needed so plz help me immediately evn though i made te properties part where printing shd be done only using black ink it does not work...

thnx

Just setup your printer to use only Black catridge.

You will find this setting in your printer utility program...(Are you installed that one or not check.. if not install it...)

tuxfan

Technomancer
Is there a counter in the Epson Driver/Software? Just reset that counter for colour cartridge. Then it will not be reported as empty and you may be able to work.

Alternatively, refill the colour catridge with black ink. Then whatever colour you print in, it will be black ;) However, do this at your own risk. :roll:

un

Broken In
I'm also using Epson 43SX, to my knowledge it's not possible to use printer, if any of catridge is empty.

paid

Journeyman
I earlier had Epson480 and in such situation I recharge the empty cartridge again without actually removing it. I dunno if this works in 43SX

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
un said:
What is recharge???? How to do it???

If i have got it correctly then recharge means refilling the cartridge. Not a very good option as it reduces quality or may damage the printer but if the person doing it is expert then a good alternative.

:arrow: Think 1000 times before doing this.

tuxfan

Technomancer
I have been using refilled cartridges since at least 3-4 years now!! If with the original cartridge you can print at economy, after the first refill, get it to print at Normal and then on the second refill get it to print at High quality.

Don't try to refill on your own, get it done from people who do it for a charge (about Rs. 100 here in Mumbai).

paid

Journeyman
No I did'nt meant to refill the cartridge, instead reinstall the old cartridge as if it is the brand new cartridge without actually removing it from printer. In my case for Epson480 after the printer software show that the cartridge is empty I simply reinstall the cartridge without actually removing it from printer and It runs 60-70% more printouts before actually getting empty. After they actually get empty I purchase new Prodot Cartridge T013 & T014 @ 90/- & 125/- respectively in Delhi.

runtime error said:
hi guyz help needed urgently

the problem is i have a epson stylus C41UX printer now the color catridge is over n it says thth printing isnt possible evn though te black ink is full....n i wanna take sm documents where black n white is only needed so plz help me immediately evn though i made te properties part where printing shd be done only using black ink it does not work...

thnx

@runtime error, i ges u'jj hv to replace the empty cartiridge. Printers generally donot print when even 1 of their cartitrdges are empty

Chaio!
_____

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom