problem with video editting

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keves2002

hi,

i am having a problem with VIDEO editting, i want to add music [the files which are in my pc in wma format ] to the video which i transfarred from my handy cam [Panasonic NV-GS 35] using the soft[ Motion Dv Studio] , presently i am able to add only .sbg format audios, which is the software supports now, so did i have 2 use any converter to add other audio formats like .wma, ..Looking forward to a favorable response.

Thanx in Advance
-keves-

Sourabh

Laptoping
Did you try Windows Movie Maker? You can use the capture video from device to record the video and add the wma audio to the timeline. Alternatively Ulead Video studio 10 can do the same, its a hefty 100MB download however.

OP
K

keves2002

Thanks, i know about windows movie maker, but i wud like to know wheather its possible to do with MOTION DV STUDIO [the software bundled with panasonic handycam].

-keves-

OP
K

keves2002

Looking for a favorable response, yeh no one here using the panasonic software[ Motion Dv Studio]

-keves-

go4saket

There are many other Video Editing softwares available which will help you. Try Ulead Video Studio. Its one of the best and I rely on it...

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Use Blaze Media Pro (*www.blazemp.com/).It has got audio/video editing,
conversion etc., Checkout it's features :
*www.blazemp.com/blaze_media_pro.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom