problem with printouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
i have HP Deskjet 3745 printer, already refilled my catridges 3 times, but i'm not getting good printouts after refilling my catridges, so bought a second hand catridge(thinking that my catridge had problem but later realised it was in good condition) but still with my 2nd hand catridge also the printouts are of same dull quality... wat to do??

even after having printer at home i hav to take printouts outside :(

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Hi Vish. How are you?

Ok lets start from Basics and try this,
Confirm you have the proper printer driver installed and make sure it's set to the proper paper size, orientation, and print quality.

Most printers work best with certain kinds of paper, especially inkjet printers. Try using a better Quality paper. If you see Small white spots on paper then this means Toner isn't sticking to the paper—paper may be too thick or moist from humidity. Try Changing paper.

Are you using draft mode. I used to get good printouts from draft mode but try using regular mode for prints.

If you are getting wavy or slanted print then it might mean that nozzles are clogged.
The misaligned print head problem is also common. Try checking for that.

I know these steps are basic. But....
Let me know as soon as you solve your printer's problems. :D

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
AFAIK refilled cartridges do not give quality printouts(I have never got a good one after refilling mine)... You need to rely upon original cartridges for good ones... :)

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Quiz_Master said:
Hi Vish. How are you?

Ok lets start from Basics and try this,
Confirm you have the proper printer driver installed and make sure it's set to the proper paper size, orientation, and print quality.

Most printers work best with certain kinds of paper, especially inkjet printers. Try using a better Quality paper. If you see Small white spots on paper then this means Toner isn't sticking to the paper—paper may be too thick or moist from humidity. Try Changing paper.

Are you using draft mode. I used to get good printouts from draft mode but try using regular mode for prints.

If you are getting wavy or slanted print then it might mean that nozzles are clogged.
The misaligned print head problem is also common. Try checking for that.

I know these steps are basic. But....
Let me know as soon as you solve your printer's problems. :D
me... ah was not well for 2 dasys. ;)

what dumb solution is that ?

deepak.krishnan said:
AFAIK refilled cartridges do not give quality printouts(I have never got a good one after refilling mine)... You need to rely upon original cartridges for good ones... :)

but sometimes i get good printouts and sometimes i dont... what to do ??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom