Problem with Prince Of Persia 2008 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppskc1989

Right off the assembly line
I have the latest POP installed on my PC.
The problem is that the game is running too crappy and sloooow ....
(Can be specified as 2-3 frames per second ... I am not exaggarating !!!)
I heard that the game runs pretty well on even decent systems ....
My PC config is Intel Core2Quad(2.4Ghz),4 GB Ram , 500 GB HD ,..... and well the thing is I dont have a Graphic Card ..... But I do have an integrated graphix of 384 MB which I thought wud be sufficient .... But Soon After I launched the game I was proven wrong .
Am I really supposed to buy a graphic card to run this game on my PC or is there a way out ???

Can u folks plzz help me ... I am dying to play the game ...:confused:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Get a graphic card..no matter how much onboard video memory you have, u cannot compare it to the external video card's memory....

EdoKov

Right off the assembly line
my problem is that the game is too slow,and i have a graphic card.I don't know what's the problem.
My config is 2.6 GHz,4 GB ram,512 graphic card 500 GB HD.
HEEEEEEELP PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!

cyborg47

Technomancer
dude!....thats what im telling, get a graphic card and the game will run fine, if not, forget gaming with ur onboard memory!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I have the latest POP installed on my PC.
The problem is that the game is running too crappy and sloooow ....
(Can be specified as 2-3 frames per second ... I am not exaggarating !!!)
I heard that the game runs pretty well on even decent systems ....
My PC config is Intel Core2Quad(2.4Ghz),4 GB Ram , 500 GB HD ,..... and well the thing is I dont have a Graphic Card ..... But I do have an integrated graphix of 384 MB which I thought wud be sufficient .... But Soon After I launched the game I was proven wrong .
Am I really supposed to buy a graphic card to run this game on my PC or is there a way out ???

Can u folks plzz help me ... I am dying to play the game ...:confused:

what are the settings you are using.....?

if it's maxed then lower your settings....

If it's low... try turning off your background processes, defragmenting you HDD, updating your vga driver.

If it's not changed reinstall your operating system...

still not changed.. daal mei kuch kaala hai...

i have pentium D 2.80ghz, geforce 7200gs, 1gb DDR ram...

i will get 10-12 fps.

axxo

99.9% Idle
It runs pretty well at 1600x1050 @ medium/low settings. I hold 8600GT 256DDR3 and a dual core 3ghz + 2GB DDR2.

cyborg47

Technomancer
what are the settings you are using.....?

if it's maxed then lower your settings....

If it's low... try turning off your background processes, defragmenting you HDD, updating your vga driver.

If it's not changed reinstall your operating system...

still not changed.. daal mei kuch kaala hai...

i have pentium D 2.80ghz, geforce 7200gs, 1gb DDR ram...

i will get 10-12 fps.

he hasn't got a gfx card and ur telling him to turn off the background process, defrag hdd....and UPDATE VGA DRIVER:lol:??......and what the hell is that "REINSTALL THE OS:roll:....OH GOD!!!.......GRAPHIC CARD:x, get a gfx card!!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
he hasn't got a gfx card and ur telling him to turn off the background process, defrag hdd....and UPDATE VGA DRIVER:lol:??......and what the hell is that "REINSTALL THE OS:roll:....OH GOD!!!.......GRAPHIC CARD:x, get a gfx card!!

Excuse me boss... just chill:) . There are numerous mother boards which consists built-in nvida gefoce 9XXX series gfx chipset. Dude has not mentioned his mobo model. So, there might be a chance that, he might even be using Intel D5400XS mobo. That's why i suggested him that way. I would not have given that, if he said tht his mother board is intel945GCNL ;-)

cyborg47

Technomancer
Excuse me boss... just chill:) . There are numerous mother boards which consists built-in nvida gefoce 9XXX series gfx chipset. Dude has not mentioned his mobo model. So, there might be a chance that, he might even be using Intel D5400XS mobo. That's why i suggested him that way. I would not have given that, if he said tht his mother board is intel945GCNL ;-)
lol....fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom