Problem with Logitech G602 wireless mouse

monkey

Padawan
I have been using the above mouse with my laptop for more than year now and everything was working fine until few days back. All of a sudden my mouse's single left click gets registered as double click by itself. It doesn't happen all the time but - say - 50% time. I checked the settings on Windows (10) and also on Logitech software but everything seems fine there. Why is this happening and how can I correct it? Its irritating.

shreeux

Movie Buff
I have been using the above mouse with my laptop for more than year now and everything was working fine until few days back. All of a sudden my mouse's single left click gets registered as double click by itself. It doesn't happen all the time but - say - 50% time. I checked the settings on Windows (10) and also on Logitech software but everything seems fine there. Why is this happening and how can I correct it? Its irritating.

If under warranty get a replacement...Otherwise, don't click the same place.,

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Common issue with mouse/mice,clicking mechanism becomes faulty with time depending on usage/quality.G602 is high-end mouse though so should not happen this quickly,better get replacement after testing it on another system/laptop.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Common issue with mouse/mice,clicking mechanism becomes faulty with time depending on usage/quality.G602 is high-end mouse though so should not happen this quickly,better get replacement after testing it on another system/laptop.

Same issues with my G300. Get a replacement for 3 times and 4th times get G300s (non-availability of the same model) that also same issue.
After the end of warranty, downgrade to G90.
Losse faith on Logitech Highend mouse.,

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
Its sad to read that its a quality problem with Logitech. Before this I used MX518 for nearly 6 years without any problem. I hoped G602 to perform at least same, if not better, than MX518 owing to the fact that it is high-end mouse. I think the mouse carries 1 year warranty so no scope of replacement too :(

shreeux

Movie Buff
Its sad to read that its a quality problem with Logitech. Before this I used MX518 for nearly 6 years without any problem. I hoped G602 to perform at least same, if not better, than MX518 owing to the fact that it is high-end mouse. I think the mouse carries 1 year warranty so no scope of replacement too :(

To check will bill warranty left or not...
I get 3 years warranty on G300...So get replacement 4 times.,

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse - Logitech Support
upload_2019-5-10_15-21-36.png

Top Bottom