Problem playing Brian Lara Cricket 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyam_sukumaran

Right off the assembly line
Hi Friends,

I installed Brian Lara Cricket 2005 3-4 months back. Everything was working fine for two months. Then one fine day a problem creeped out of nowhere. When I try palying the game now, the game teminates itself after the initial cinematics. I even tried reinstalling the game but it simply does'nt work. There have been no hardware changes on my system either... Could anyone suggest what the problem could me and how I could rectify it???

My system specs are as follows.

Operating System: Windows Xp Professional+SP2
Processor: AMD Athlon 3000+ @ 1.8 GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte with Nvidia Chipset+ Onboard Graphics card Nvidia Geforce 6100
RAM: 512 MB DDR@ 333 MHZ

rgds
Shyam

OP
shyam_sukumaran

shyam_sukumaran

No buddy!!!! There is no error message that I get...After the intial cinematics screen the game just terminates itself...!!!

OP
shyam_sukumaran

shyam_sukumaran

I think I loaded the codecs when I installed Windows itself.....But anyways I had to format my drive and do a fresh installtion of Windows because of a recent problem....Now when I try running the game, it works fine!!!!:p

Dipen01

Youngling
Well as ur problem is solved....Off track Question..!!

Howz the gameplay....I mean do u enjoy it....and what abt its Contemporaries or Predecessors.....like EA Cricket 2005,EA 2006..or others..!!

Is it worth PURCHASING..??

OP
shyam_sukumaran

shyam_sukumaran

The gameplay is very good. It is the best cricket game available as of now...I tried EA sports cricket demo....It's way too difficult to play and also slightly heavy on system requirements than BLC....

The graphics are nicely done...Gameplay and interface are simply and neat.
Some of the players resemble real players...Definitely it's worth buying if you like playing cricket on system.....!!!

And the inital cinematics where Brian Lara comes out and plays the ball is simply amazing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom