Problem in Free calls in "BBG FN COMBO 600" plan

mpadhu

Right off the assembly line
Hi Friends,

I received the BSNL usage bill a couple of days back. I noticed that the free calls were charged. There are 250 free calls in the plan "BBG FN COMBO 600" but in the bill it has been mentioned that just 8 calls are free and those 8 calls are "Free Usage Amount-ONNET". Please refer the attached image for more clarification.

Please let me know whether any of you have faced this issue and how to resolve it.


bsnl.JPG <<-- Attached image

Thanks in advance.
 

tkin

Back to school!!
Hi Friends,

I received the BSNL usage bill a couple of days back. I noticed that the free calls were charged. There are 250 free calls in the plan "BBG FN COMBO 600" but in the bill it has been mentioned that just 8 calls are free and those 8 calls are "Free Usage Amount-ONNET". Please refer the attached image for more clarification.

Please let me know whether any of you have faced this issue and how to resolve it.


View attachment 9055 <<-- Attached image

Thanks in advance.
Contact BSNL CC, they'll refund it during the next billing cycle.
 

Ascendant001

Super Moderator
Staff member
free calls in combo plans are only applicable to calls within bsnl network(landline/mobile).calls made to other service provider numbers are not free.
 
Top Bottom