printing in gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have five pcs connected thro LAN . out of 5 ,two pcs are loacally connected a HP DESKJET 3745 printers and shared to other PCs.I uses win98 OS on all pcs .But problem is that when i send any job to these shared printers thro LAN using black cartriage only option I get gray printing instead of Black printing . i have used new catriages & also connect the new printer , moreover i have changed pc ,formated the hard disk of all pcs and installed drivers also checked different printing options. The shared printers are not printing using black catriage but printing using color cartriage.I also tried to print the without color catriage but now matter get prited . funny thing is that when i send job to printing throught the printer where printer is connected I get print in black which i want .pls help.

regards

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
I also tried to print the without color catriage but now matter get prited . funny thing is that when i send job to printing throught the printer where printer is connected I get print in black which i want .pls help.

^^ just put some light on this lines and we may be able to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom