PowerColor support in India

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Never mind, pulled the trigger on a PowerColor RX 5600 XT Red Dragon from PrimeABGB.

Now, PrimeABGB does send you tracking details after they ship, right?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Never mind, pulled the trigger on a PowerColor RX 5600 XT Red Dragon from PrimeABGB.

Now, PrimeABGB does send you tracking details after they ship, right?
Last time I ordered from primeabgb(in 2018), their site was showing order status as waiting for dispatch/dispatched on the day I received my order. Don't know how much they have changed since then.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last time I ordered from primeabgb(in 2018), their site was showing order status as waiting for dispatch/dispatched on the day I received my order. Don't know how much they have changed since then.
I didn't even create an account. Checked out without choosing to create it. :lol:

Looks like it will show up one fine day.

Last edited:

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
I didn't even created an account. Checked out without choosing to create it. :lol:

Looks like it will show up one fine day.

You must have provided some contact info right? You won't get any tracking details if you didn't.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
You must have provided some contact info right? You won't get any tracking details if you didn't.
Yes. They have my email ID and India number.

However, the card is being shipped to a friend of mine. So, his phone number is with them.

Top Bottom