Power bank - slim and short

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Hi,

Need a power bank that is slim and short.

C type and preferably fast charging.

Even a 5000 mah would do, but the power bank should be slim, short and light weight.

Cheers.

check Mi Pocket Power Bank Pro.
I have that. Its compact but is thick. If you want something thinner, get the cheaper Mi 3i at 1k which ahs Type C + 18W fast charging. I bought the pro one for its 22.5W fast charging.
*www.amazon.in/10000mAH-Li-Polymer-Power-Charging-Midnight/dp/B08HVL8QN3/

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
I have that. Its compact but is thick. If you want something thinner, get the cheaper Mi 3i at 1k which ahs Type C + 18W fast charging. I bought the pro one for its 22.5W fast charging.
*www.amazon.in/10000mAH-Li-Polymer-Power-Charging-Midnight/dp/B08HVL8QN3/
Anything more short or compact and thinner. Would be great if it is 18w plus.

Even a 5000 mah would do.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Last edited:
OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
That would qualify as an emergency battery

You can't defeat physics. Wireless chargers need space. Buying a wireless power bank is a huge waste of energy and resources IMO.
Then please suggest a slim, short and compact wired power bank with fast charging.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*www.amazon.in/Pocket-10000mAh-Trip...refix=compact+powerban,electronics,263&sr=1-4

this seems good enough. Are you planning on putting it in pockets ?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Need a power bank that is slim and short.
What is your expectation from the size ?
Do you want it to be fit in Front Pocket of your shirt or Jeans/Trousers pocket ?

Most of the power banks in the market now are of size of 5" phone.

This one is 15cm is length
*www.amazon.in/OnePlus-10000-Chargi...=1646061841&sprefix=slim+power,aps,205&sr=8-4

This one is the size of your palm (deal of the day on Amazon)
*www.amazon.in/URBN-Li-Polymer-Hero...49141&pd_rd_wg=gtoNw&pd_rd_i=B07X83RT1K&psc=1

Wireless :
*www.amazon.in/Philips-DLP1710QN-Po...49141&pd_rd_wg=gtoNw&pd_rd_i=B08GSQ8W1K&psc=1

Last edited:
Top Bottom