Post all your queeries about Simoco Mobiles here

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Youngling
mAV3 said:
apparently ur not aware of the news happening ....

.... this news i hav since 22 Jan 2006 ..... i am sorry mods as this is very old i am not sure abt the source ...... and i never said that they are bad or anything i just said they are indian ...... its a statement open to intrepretation ..... and let me tell u we are not paying for nokia anything extra the prices here are the same as in japan (chked for n91 prices were hovering around the 25k mark) ..... so don say something without knowing the details ....

See I'am not trying to pic up a fight here.But I think one shud appreciate a domestic company trying its best to bring out a couple of cheap and more or less vfm mobile phones.

OP
A

aritrap

Mobile Addict
Just website on Simoco mobiles along with their pictures. The address is :
*aritrap06.googlepages.com/home

The pictures have been scanned froma newspaper and are grainy. Sorry for that. Send your replies on how you like them to me at : aritra_p13@yahoo.co.in

debasish13

Right off the assembly line
their site is www.simoco.net. pics & features r available their. they r looking great . But can any body tell me does thiese phones ( like sm466) have modem , to connect pc to internet by airtel/hutch gprs ??

Cerebral_Assassin

Hi...
m using SIMOCO SM966..can any one tell me abt the Airtell NOP settings on that set.
I have recharged Airtel gprs card (Rs/-104) but when I send sms NOP to 2567 for NOP settings,I got the following message from Airtell....

"We have tried to update ur settings for gprs services but ur CECT Q86 does not supportautomatic configuration of settings.. "

What should I do Next....If I get the NOP settings from Airtel customer care den tell me the procedure to put the settings manually in to the phone....:(

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
SM611 (Rs. 7685)
65K TFT, 1.3 MP Camera,Touch Screen,WAP/GPRS/Web Mail, MP3 & MP4 support, 128 MB T-Flash memory card included.

lol remove the touch screen and K550i will kick it's a$$

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung
Seems like chinese phones, branded in india ...

Models resembles cKing, Usha Lexus, GeePee :)

I have a friend got one from Pantaloon Store, Bhubaneswar and now he is running here and there for service support. :(

Cerebral_Assassin

hey guys...plz tell me where can i found the PC suite & related softwares of theses handsets.... the default browser of the phone does not support xhtml.. so orkut and so many other websites does not open through the browser...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom