Portal by Valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
Check out this new game by Valve being included in the Orange Box.
The game looks pretty gud, similar to Half Life series maybe

Portal™ is a new single player game from Valve. Set in the mysterious Aperture Science Laboratories, Portal has been called one of the most innovative new games on the horizon and will offer gamers hours of unique gameplay.

The game is designed to change the way players approach, manipulate, and surmise the possibilities in a given environment; similar to how Half-Life® 2’s Gravity Gun innovated new ways to leverage an object in any given situation.

Players must solve physical puzzles and challenges by opening portals to maneuvering objects, and themselves, through space.

Portal is coming in the Fall of 2007 as part of The Orange Box, which also includes Team Fortress® 2 and Half-Life® 2: Episode Two. The Orange Box will be available for the PC, as well as the Xbox® 360 and Playstation® 3 console systems.

Official Page Here

SCREENSHOTS

*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/Portal_Screen01.jpg *s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/Portal_Screen02.jpg *s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/Portal_Screen03.jpg
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/Portal_Screen04.jpg *s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/Portal_Screen05.jpg *s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/Portal_Screen06.jpg
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/Portal_Screen07.jpg *s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/Portal_Screen08.jpg *s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/Portal_Screen09.jpg

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
cool its more like a puzzle game
the orange bx is a good deal though but the games arent that worth for me:!:

OP
xbonez

xbonez

i find the orange box a rather silly sales strategy. why force people to buy so many games. for exmple, the HL2 Ep2 will only be released via orange box. that also contains Ep1 which, if u're buying Ep2, u've definitely played already...

offtopic:
@entrana: actually chickens can fly u know, short distances and at low heights, but its flying nonetheless

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
it does but, why would they have a biography of a game character, which is also a rare game

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
dude i dont see why half life is the greatest shooter of all time its not that great, i find max payne being better than this

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^I mean FPS.
HL was a revolution,if you had played it around 1998,it was an unbelievable experience.A huge leap ahead from the games that existed at that time.
Even games like Max Payne got the idea of cinematic story telling from HL.

OP
xbonez

xbonez

i agree HL was gud, but MP was mind-blowing. the story and style is superb. it has some of the best quotes i've heard. even the entire concept of bullet time originated from MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom