POP WW Help needed for storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalyan

Hi all..
I am playing POP WW. I am in the level where the prince converts into a sand wraith. I didnt understand the storyline after he killed kaileena for the first time. after that, the story wasnt clear. I couldnt figure out what happened, how the prince created the sands again? or did it happen before in the game? Now, how is he going to reset his errors by killing Kaileena in the present? POP SOT storyline was clear and good. the WW storyline was something complex. Please, could anyone explain me what happened after the prince killed kaileena till he turned into sandwraith, and what is his plan of killing her in the present? If there, point out some links that could explain me the points.

thanks a lot.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
first , he dint know that kaileena was the empress. he kills the empress later ( u've done that ) . .but she transforms into the sands. . which means the prince was the one who created the sands in the first place. the sands would never have been created if he hadnt travelled back in time( and killed kaileena ) . .
now , by becoming the sand wraith he goes back in time again from the past to a time where he has reached the island but not yet killed kaileena to warn the original prince ( attempting to kill kaileena ) of her trechery .

the prince ( now sandwraith ) wants to take kaileena to the present and then kill her because creating the sands in the present will not cause any harm to him . . .so he seeks to stop the original prince from killing kaileena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom