Pokemon Go in India

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
I am on level 3 and caught 3 Pokemons while travelling in BEST bus today but the CP of pokemon I got is too low..
I hope i will get high CP pokemon at higher level.

btw I collected 2 eggs at pokestop and incubated one and don't have more incubators.

how do u guys get GOLD ?

how many cash u have spent on IAP ?
You get 10 Gold each day per gym you have a Pokemon assigned to. Haven't spent anything yet. You will also get extra incubators at certain levels
They are good for 3 uses.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

anaklusmos

Youngling
I am on level 3 and caught 3 Pokemons while travelling in BEST bus today but the CP of pokemon I got is too low..
I hope i will get high CP pokemon at higher level.

btw I collected 2 eggs at pokestop and incubated one and don't have more incubators.

how do u guys get GOLD ?

how many cash u have spent on IAP ?
Get gold from holding down gyms.
0 rs on IAP

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
one of my frnd told me that pokemons are found only on Road..is it true ?

also I am almost nearing to lvl 5..which Team shud I choose ? which is the best ?

Rohan Rathi

Mega Noob
one of my frnd told me that pokemons are found only on Road..is it true ?

also I am almost nearing to lvl 5..which Team shud I choose ? which is the best ?

Pokemon are found at places with highest cellular traffic or where people play the game a lot, not necessarily on the road. Though, you will find a LOT of pokemon in malls.
Ideally, you want to join the team which isnt dominating in your area so that you can battle and get XP, so I'd recommend the yellow team as they're the underdogs. Red and blue keep battling for possession everywhere I go.

Zangetsu

I doubt it, no indication as of yet.
Since probably teams have to do with the legendary bird you will get.
Red- Moltres
Yellow - Zapdos
Blue - Articuino (best IMHO :D)
How Blue is best ?

Indian Pokémon Go players are using VPNs to hunt Pokémon all around the world – Tech

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Would love to know how VPN thing works. I have very few pokestops in my city and they are very far apart, would be awesome if I can use pokestops from somewhere else.

Have used 'Fakegps' but it doesn't work.
Also, will there be a risk of account ban?

A

amit.tiger12

Would love to know how VPN thing works. I have very few pokestops in my city and they are very far apart, would be awesome if I can use pokestops from somewhere else.

Have used 'Fakegps' but it doesn't work.
Also, will there be a risk of account ban?

What VPN do?
Simple answer would be it replace your original IP with a remote address.
How VPN works?
*qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-cf57c22a03a5e15ddf84b72255953130?

Try these VPNs (1 time in 1 day use basis otherwise face ban)
1. Hotspot Shield
2. Orbot
3. Open VPN Pro
4. VyprVPN
5. ExpressVPN
6. F-Secure
7. Hideman
8. Droidvpn
Etc etc there are many VPN.

Or try this.
1. Use FakeLocation app (device rooted + xposed framework)
2. search Pokemon on pokeVision.com
3. Copy and paste coordinate in Google Play services.

Yes BAN possible. Soft bans (lasts 6 hours)
Soft ban - you can log in but can't do anything else.
for avoiding BAN
1. don't change location too frequent from one country to other (Japan to Australia)
2. Wait an hour for long distance travel, close app completely.
3. Go hunt 1 city a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

amit.tiger12

Are hackers also cheating by increasing the CP & HP of pokemon using tools ?
I think it's not possible to cheat online game. Good/popular example for it Clash of Clans game.
There are tools but those will not help you. You can try using other Google account for safety.

Downloading site - Onhax.com / onhax.net (.net was 1st released)

Game killer v4.10 (use custom patch from lucky patcher for pro version) - onhax.com
Game guardian 8.5.6 - gameguardian.net (search Google, click on 1st link>"download this file")
Freedom v1.0.8f - onhax.net
Hack app data 1.7.0 - onhax (you can either use file manager to navigate to game data files in root directory or use this app)
Luck patcher 6.2.4 - onhax.net
Xmodgames 2.3.4 - xmodgames.com
sb game hacker 3 - onhax.net

Use latest version.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Are hackers also cheating by increasing the CP & HP of pokemon using tools ?
The only cheating possible in Pokemon Go is GPS spoofing which sadly many players are doing
And yes you can get higher CP and rarer Pokémon like this since you don't have to go anywhere to catch Pokemon's

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

A

amit.tiger12

The only cheating possible in Pokemon Go is GPS spoofing which sadly many players are doing
And yes you can get higher CP and rarer Pokémon like this since you don't have to go anywhere to catch Pokemon's

What's sad in this???
Every tech has both sides, like coin.
So why bother, those who play seriously they are Real Gamer, those who cheats they are not real Gamer.
It's better to know both sides.

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I thought they had inbuilt methods to avoid this. Tried using fake location app and the game started showing "location not found error"

Are there any working apps? I'll catch pokemon in the antartic

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
What's sad in this???
Every tech has both sides, like coin.
So why bother, those who play seriously they are Real Gamer, those who cheats they are not real Gamer.
It's better to know both sides.
Sad part is that you can easily get all the rare Pokémon and level up really really fast when you spoof compared to actual legit playing

A

amit.tiger12

I thought they had inbuilt methods to avoid this. Tried using fake location app and the game started showing "location not found error"

Are there any working apps? I'll catch pokemon in the antartic
*forum.digit.in/mobile-games/197912-pokemon-go-india-post2295188.html#post2295188

What VPN do?
Simple answer would be it replace your original IP with a remote address.
How VPN works?
*qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qim...4b72255953130?

Try these VPNs (1 time in 1 day use basis otherwise face ban)
1. Hotspot Shield
2. Orbot
3. Open VPN Pro
4. VyprVPN
5. ExpressVPN
6. F-Secure
7. Hideman
8. Droidvpn
Etc etc there are many VPN.

Or try this.
1. Use FakeLocation app (device rooted + xposed framework)
2. search Pokemon on pokeVision.com
3. Copy and paste coordinate in Google Play services.*

Yes BAN possible. Soft bans (lasts 6 hours)
Soft ban - you can log in but can't do anything else.
for avoiding BAN
1. don't change location too frequent from one country to other (Japan to Australia)
2. Wait an hour for long distance travel, close app completely.
3. Go hunt 1 city a day.

A

amit.tiger12

Sad part is that you can easily get all the rare Pokémon and level up really really fast when you spoof compared to actual legit playing

If you haven't checked in Google Play Games app's Leaderboards for each game you will find many cheaters.
If you want showing off then you can also cheat, but if you want to enjoy game for a long time then play by rules.

To cheat or not to cheat that is the question

And game is still in beta mode, they will find solution for that location chat. "Ingress" game wasn't that much popular, you so developer not bothered much.
Developer might fix this location spoof after worldwide release of game.

Zangetsu

will this attract BAN!!!

Rohan Rathi

Mega Noob
It will ban you if you jump to like another country or something or change location too fast. But really, why would anyone do this?
It takes the fun out of the game.

Zangetsu

the main problem is Nearby pokemons are not displayed in meters unit (instead of the 3 paws icon) which is embarrassing.
also we have to wait or roam for too long to get good pokemon

Rohan Rathi

Mega Noob
Yeah, its sad that the game is glitched and niantic isn't doing ****. Use maps to find the location, thats what I do.
Atleast, till its fixed.

Top Bottom