Pokemon Go in India

A

amit.tiger12

Apkmirror.com for downloading Pokemon Go game.
Some News Channel are saying it's illegal thing to install on your device because this game is not released in India. What you say about this.? I think they are stupid.

anaklusmos

Youngling
Apkmirror.com for downloading Pokemon Go game.
Some News Channel are saying it's illegal thing to install on your device because this game is not released in India. What you say about this.? I think they are stupid.
There is nothing ILLEGAL in it. Go ahead and install it.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

A

amit.tiger12

Actually, it technically comes under piracy.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
Even if you say so, then all apks provided on apkmirror site are pirated, because these are not provided by play store or by Google.
If these apps are allowed (because Google says Android is open source) then how you will call it as piracy???
Please, explain it.
P.S. im not expert just asking as noob

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes, android is open source but most of the apps available on play store are not. The developer of those apps do not want you to install from anywhere else. Their terms and conditions clearly state that downloading and using apks downloaded from hosting sites will constitute as piracy.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
But there is also an other side to that.. see this
Is Pokemon Go using Piracy to its advantage? - YouTube

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
downloading free apks from any site is not piracy but downloading paid ones from other sites for free is piracy

- - - Updated - - -

How I got mugged while catching 'em all | Digit.i

This article just popped up in the parent digit site

Yes...bound to happen while playing Pokemon Go

Piyush

Lanaya
All those who are getting mugged while playing it are pure idiots. Some next level stuff right there.

anaklusmos

Youngling
All those who are getting mugged while playing it are pure idiots. Some next level stuff right there.
Well what can you do about snatchers you come on a bike, grab your phone and run away in an instant? I don't suppose anyone has an iron grip to prevent that from happening in any other instance too

Piyush

Lanaya
Well what can you do about snatchers you come on a bike, grab your phone and run away in an instant? I don't suppose anyone has an iron grip to prevent that from happening in any other instance too

Ya, that cant be helped
Whenever I play I just keep vibrate setting On so I'll know when a pokemon will appear. Rest of the time I have my phone down. When ever Im in process of catching, I'll make sure Im standing at a safe spot.

But, if I get a gun pointed at me,cat help it...

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
So, entire south India region is unable to play the game because all the pokestops and gyms have gone missing. Eggs aren't hatching too and wild pokemons are gone too. :(

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
In case you want to cheat this shows you all the pokemon nearby and how long they'll be there.

Caution: it takes some fun out of the game. Plus the servers are always overloaded.

PokéVision — Find, locate and track Pokemon near you or anywhere in the world live & realtime in Pokemon GO

Top Bottom