Pokemon Go in India

A

amit.tiger12

My first game on Android was Ingres. I think it was 1st of this kind. Now this genre has evolved.
Kind suggestion play when time allows, or it will ruin your outdoor life.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
My first game on Android was Ingres. I think it was 1st of this kind. Now this genre has evolved.
Kind suggestion play when time allows, or it will ruin your outdoor life.

I agree...one of my frnd almost had a accident while searching for pokemon on his Scooty

anaklusmos

Youngling
I agree...one of my frnd almost had a accident while searching for pokemon on his Scooty
That's very irresponsible of him... I make it a point to never have the game on when I'm driving, only when I'm the passenger

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

A

amit.tiger12

That's very irresponsible of him... I make it a point to never have the game on when I'm driving, only when I'm the passenger

You are wrong again. Play when you are with a friend who is not playing game or using mobile. He/she can pay attention to you and others.

anaklusmos

Youngling
You are wrong again. Play when you are with a friend who is not playing game or using mobile. He/she can pay attention to you and others.
When was I wrong the first time , but that's not the solution, we should not be playing the game when we are driving , it's not just risking your own life but putting others in danger too.
No room for argument there

Top Bottom