Plz suggest Android phone in the range of < 16/17k

OP
V

vinith nair

Broken In
yeah, quatTro is a really good choice whereas S duos is not (mainly due to RAM). Quattro attracted m won 3 fronts,; quad core, slightly bigger screen and dual sim smart. by the way does benchmark scores need to be followed blindly, say if the higher the score than better the phone in comparison to other?
went through scores comparison of Xperia L and Quattro!

ashusood331

Broken In
:facepalm:
Another :noob: here

@OP, buy Xperia L

I believe that as both Sony & Samsung are strong players in smartphone market so it won't be so difficult to make a purchase decision. If buyer is not too specific for the product details then I would also recommend Sony Xperia L, as it also stands strong with compelling features.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I believe that as both Sony & Samsung are strong players in smartphone market so it won't be so difficult to make a purchase decision. If buyer is not too specific for the product details then I would also recommend Sony Xperia L, as it also stands strong with compelling features.

Once a customer walks into a shop, most of the shopkeepers try to sell what they want, not what the customer actually requires and the customer ends up buying an overpriced cr@p.

Just go for a little window shopping, you'll know the reality.

shreymittal

Being Human
"Hey Bhagwaan"
Samsung Galaxy Core and Galaxy Grand ko suggest kara jarha hai..
WTH Why on this earth anyone will suggest Samshit.
Totally Agreed with Luffyji. :D

breathslayer

Broken In
Ive seen and handled both Samsung grand and s duos (not to forget core and quattro in between), and IMO, they sucked, compared to the campaigns they've provided through media. Only if they put in that much extra money in their budget phones. I believe samsung to rule somewhere, but only in the premium category. It doesnt offer same performance in the mid segment like sony or lg.

ashusood331

Broken In
Once a customer walks into a shop, most of the shopkeepers try to sell what they want, not what the customer actually requires and the customer ends up buying an overpriced cr@p.

Just go for a little window shopping, you'll know the reality.

I hope you must be very much aware of the fact that, there are 2 types of customers - one who blindly go & change their decision on considering shopkeeper comments on top & the 2nd type know what they require even if hundred comments fall against or for. I think the question has been put up by @vinith nair to discuss what can exactly meet his expectations. So he would be very well knowing the window shopping etc facts to avoid getting fooled.
So buddy help him decide based on worthy discussions. he decide on the priority list of what features he cannot resist, this will help him land on better brand - either sony, samsung or else.

ashusood331

Broken In
"Hey Bhagwaan"

hahha no need to remember god for such discussions - even the Samsung Galaxy Core was itself reviewed by the @vinith
hope after agreeing with any of the statement you can suggest something worth for the user.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I hope you must be very much aware of the fact that, there are 2 types of customers - one who blindly go & change their decision on considering shopkeeper comments on top & the 2nd type know what they require even if hundred comments fall against or for. I think the question has been put up by @vinith nair to discuss what can exactly meet his expectations. So he would be very well knowing the window shopping etc facts to avoid getting fooled.
So buddy help him decide based on worthy discussions. he decide on the priority list of what features he cannot resist, this will help him land on better brand - either sony, samsung or else.

take a :chillpill:

buying Core is just a waste of money.

5fusion

Journeyman
Re: Plz suggest Android phone in the range of &lt; 16/17k

People here are there to help everyone & are well informed and they already had suggested the best in OPs budget untill u dropped in & made it a laughter dose:p. So stop giving lectures like this. first have some basic info on different hardwares & stop acting as if you know a thing coz people here are smart enough to figure out a :noob:.
All this made me say coz "S duos" is a joke for dis budget and you still kept acting smart even after being spotted :boink: :p

"Hey Bhagwaan"
Lol .. you didnt notice S duos :p. Damn man.. look at his confidence:rofl:. that must be the biggest joke in recent past i came across:p

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
My vote goes to Xperia L and if you can extend budget just a bit, check Xperia ion for 20k.

Also, it is better to go for a used and under warranty phone like gs3 or nexus 4 for under 20k than going for **** like grand and Quattro.

shreymittal

Being Human
My vote goes to Xperia L and if you can extend budget just a bit, check Xperia ion for 20k.
Also, it is better to go for a used and under warranty phone like gs3 or nexus 4 for under 20k than going for **** like grand and Quattro.

Bro Please,
OP just get Xperia L or if you can extend to 20K then get Xperia SP..IMO ION will be waste of money now

OP
V

vinith nair

Broken In

thanks for all the suggestion and advises 'Digiters'. so, after going through all those replies and suggestion & having went through some independent reviews i have come to a decision what my new phone would be. i deliberated much on various aspects including design and style and yes, considering even samsung :razz: .
i have chosen Xperia L :lol:

ashusood331

Broken In

People here are there to help everyone & are well informed and they already had suggested the best in OPs budget untill u dropped in & made it a laughter dose:p. So stop giving lectures like this. first have some basic info on different hardwares & stop acting as if you know a thing coz people here are smart enough to figure out a :noob:.
All this made me say coz "S duos" is a joke for dis budget and you still kept acting smart even after being spotted :boink: :p

Lol .. you didnt notice S duos :p. Damn man.. look at his confidence:rofl:. that must be the biggest joke in recent past i came across:p

Thanks for the intelligent interference. Actually if people would have been smart enough then would have not landed on such discussions as quoted by you. You have not gone through the posts before reporting it in a lecture.

Top Bottom