MP3 Polyphonic Ringtones
downloadable games etc.
MP3 player, having stereo ear phones.
Connectivity to a PC through USB port
1 Mega Pixel Camera.
Java MIDP 2.0
FM Radio
Symbian OS

I thought Nokia 6233 is quite expensive (Rs 14000/-). I can buy a phone with camera for 6000/- and 1 GB flash based MP3 player separately for another 5000/-, in which case the total cost would be just 11000/-

Please suggest a suitable mobile handset for me. I am a Nokia fan, but Motorolla (like V3i) or any other company will also be OK for me.

Thanks in Advance

supernova

Mr. S Nova
Where can u get 1 MP camera in a 6k phone????

Considering that u can spend 11k ... go for K750i, it will suffice all that you mentioned and much more than that as well. However u'll have shell out a lil extra for memory..

spremals

Broken In
Being A Nokia Fan Is Old Fashion Dude.... Go 4 Se...the Best Choice..i'm Sure U 'll 4get All Other...promise... Go 4 W550...or W700

mandar5

Youngling
Go for k750 its the best fone with great design feature and performance .2 MP cam is simply amazing :)i have been using this for 2 months and have become quite popular in the class due to this phone ;-)even the gals r completely smitten by it;-)

OP
gkiran

gkiran

Broken In
supernova said:
Where can u get 1 MP camera in a 6k phone????

I mean to say ..... whatever the quality be, it is just OK for me.

I heard there are plenty of games, applications etc available for Nokia. For other brands they are less. That was the only reason I preferred Nokia. Thanks for the info. I will check Sony Eric K750i for sure. Can this be used as a USB Drive for easy transfer of songs without having to install any S/w ?
What about Motorlolla V3i ?

mandar5

Youngling
gkiran said:
Thanks, Digitized, but 6600 doesnt have a stereo music player. It is mono. :-(
yes gkiran but sound of k750 is stunning with megabass and u can even connect w series earfones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom