plz help me choose a internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
hello people,
i need a little help from u regarding selecting a type of internet connectivity.
i stay in assam. and currently i work in a rural place where i need access to internet with a relatively good speed .
i am running aircel gprs but the website i need to open- books.google.com- never really opens due to slow net speed.
so i am thinking of other sources like Bsnl data card, 3G.
i am staying in this place for another 9 months. i use a max of 10 MB browsing per day in my laptop.
these are the follwing options i have got.
Code:
*bsnl.co.in/service/3G/3GHomepage.htm#P
Code:
*www.assam.bsnl.co.in/wll_data.html

which will be the best option in ur opinion?
thanks in advance!

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
3G I think is really overpriced. Look for DataCard. What about Photon+?? Well search the forum, there are reviews posted by members based on personal experience. Those may help you choose right product.

Tamoghno

Padawan
if you can control your usage below 1GB then Rs.400 for 3G seems good deal. remember if you use 3G then u dont need to invest in separate data card which cost 3-4K , and u'll be locked to provider.

DataCard will cost you 4000(Rs 3500 + 500) . you can pay 9 months of 3G data price (@399 plan) with that amount and still save money.

if not try BSNL's EVDO modem . if you have service available in ur area then its decent VFM, i think 650 for 5GB is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom