Please suggest some screen replacement shops in chennai for my nexus 7 2012

ubergeek

Journeyman
Hi guys,
After a nasty fall, the display on my nexus 7 2012 got cracked, both digitizer and LCD went kaput, do you guys have any idea on how much it will cost me to replace the 2 also can you suggest any repair shops in chennai where i can get this repaired?

PHOENiX7

Broken In
Hi guys,
After a nasty fall, the display on my nexus 7 2012 got cracked, both digitizer and LCD went kaput, do you guys have any idea on how much it will cost me to replace the 2 also can you suggest any repair shops in chennai where i can get this repaired?

DONT get it repaired,i have 2 n7 lying around broken (one pruchesed in dec 2012 and one in sep 13)

IT costs 7500-8000 OR 4000 IF u get a cheap one

look over the net thats the best price bro,i tried to repair mine but failed dued to high cost

OP
U

ubergeek

Journeyman
DONT get it repaired,i have 2 n7 lying around broken (one pruchesed in dec 2012 and one in sep 13)

IT costs 7500-8000 OR 4000 IF u get a cheap one

look over the net thats the best price bro,i tried to repair mine but failed dued to high cost
I just got screen replaced for 3.6k

OP
U

ubergeek

Journeyman
From Where ?i will replace it today if i could find it
I would say the guy did a half assed job. It has been a week since replacement and the screen is slightly blue tinted and there is a dead pixel near the top of the screen. The finishing is also a bit coarse. But my tab has been returned to its older state so I guess I have no qualms. Are you from chennai

PHOENiX7

Broken In
I would say the guy did a half assed job. It has been a week since replacement and the screen is slightly blue tinted and there is a dead pixel near the top of the screen. The finishing is also a bit coarse. But my tab has been returned to its older state so I guess I have no qualms. Are you from chennai

origin n7 screen replacement costs 8k if you know how to do it yourself like me,u can do it under 4-6k..
and if he did it under 3.6k he might have just replaced the glass9avalable for 3k) and not some other internal parts,without which its pretty stiff

laptronis

New to this forum
We repair all types of basic and complex faults of nexus tablet like water damaged, broken lcd screens, speaker, microphone, charging, network and all other minor and major problems. We also undertake complicated tasks like reworking on motherboards and software up-gradation.there are many common problems among all tablet devices, such as cracked glass or broken screen repair, but we also unlock / unbrick devices. We have experience repairing all the major and minor brands of tablets, and can even service less popular manufacturers as well. We repair using our own proprietary methods using best-in-class tools and veteran technicians with years of experience.pls contact +91-09940697969(chennai-india)
Tab service center contact address[YOUTUBE]1E5eyJKo0IM&list=UUy6CRCk_iroRpXLfidEyZyw[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom