Please Suggest: Laptop under 30K with Core i5 (4th or 5th Gen)

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi,

I am looking for a laptop under 30000 INR with Intel i5 (4th or 5th gen)

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

30000 INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

• screen size not more than 15.6", the smaller the better

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?

word processing, browsing, excel, music and casual photoshopping

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?

i am looking for a sturdy laptop with i5 processor, but i am also open to suggestions

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: Any brand which has got a service center at least is fine :)
b. Dislike: Overcharging brands

6) Anything else you would like to say?

• none in particular, just that i am open to suggestions and also to AMD laptops as long as it doesn' heat up too much and is a good performer
  • Not very sure if i really need a dedicated Graphics, will it matter?

- - - Updated - - -

Folks, i have narrowed down my search to these 3 models. Can some one suggest which one to go with?

HP 15-ac650TU V5D75PA Core i5 (4th Gen) - (4 GB DDR3/1 TB HDD/Free DOS) Notebook
Acer Aspire E E5-573G NX.MVMSI.045 Core i3 (5th Gen) - (4 GB DDR3/1 TB HDD/Linux/2 GB Graphics) Notebook
HP 15-af114AU P3C92PA#ACJ APU Quad Core A8 - (4 GB DDR3/1 TB HDD/Windows 10) Notebook

HP 15-ac650TU V5D75PA Core i5 (4th Gen) - (4 GB DDR3/1 TB HDD/Free DOS) Notebook vs Acer Aspire E E5-573G NX.MVMSI.045 Core i3 (5th Gen) - (4 GB DDR3/1 TB HDD/Linux/2 GB Graphics) Notebook vs HP 15-af114AU P3C92PA#ACJ APU Quad Core A8 - (4 GB DDR3/1 TB HDD/Windows 10) Notebook: Compare Computers: Flipkart.co

Can someone please suggest on these?

Last edited:
OP
ayush_chh

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks Anupam!

One Last Question

HP 15-ac650TU V5D75PA Core i5 (4th Gen) - (4 GB DDR3/1 TB HDD/Free DOS) Notebook
OR
Acer Aspire E5 E5-573-587Q NX.MVHSI.068 Core i5 (4th Gen) - (4 GB DDR3/1 TB HDD/Linux/128 MB Graphics) Notebook

Last edited:

tejas.bedi1

Right off the assembly line
If i were you .. I would have gone with the HP model ..
The specs are so similar that it basically bolis down to which company would you go with.
Cause of its better customer support and laptop design i would choose HP and i think you should too
cheers!!

ankush28

Bazinga
If i were you .. I would have gone with the HP model ..
The specs are so similar that it basically bolis down to which company would you go with.
Cause of its better customer support and laptop design i would choose HP and i think you should too
cheers!!

Bought Lenovo laptop ~2 years ago, never needed consumer support. Most problems can be solved by simple google search. (If hardware is working properly)

OP
ayush_chh

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks Guys, i ordered Acer since i was getting extended warranty of +2 years. Also, i checked official HP website and it said that there is no Extended warranty for this particular model even when Flipkart is happily promoting Extended warranty.

Thanks for all your help! :)

satinder

DELHIITE
Thanks Guys, i ordered Acer since i was getting extended warranty of +2 years. Also, i checked official HP website and it said that there is no Extended warranty for this particular model even when Flipkart is happily promoting Extended warranty.

Thanks for all your help! :)
Acer is good !
Many friends are happy with it from many years !

Top Bottom