Please suggest a phone within Rs 15000

baban4u

Broken In
1. Budget? 15000
2. Display type and size? Full HD 5.5 inch or higher
3. Dual sim? Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand? None as such but would prefer brands with good presence in terms of Service centres.
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? 13MP Back with Flash
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Android lollipop
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Calling, Listening to music and little bit of gaming.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Lenovo K3 Note
10. Any other info that you want to share. Please let me know in case there are any better options that is worth waiting for, in case going to be released within the coming month also plz let me know.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Apart of full HD thing, Moto G - 3rd generation is quite cool considering its quality in all field including imaging which is being ignored by all those powerful sub 10K devices. My few friends already bought it and are quite happy ..

satyamsit

Broken In
How about taking honor 6 at this point? having strict budget of 14k. lost my mobile phone and still deciding on my next purchase. Please advice.

satyamsit

Broken In
Stuck between Mi4i (32gb) and honor 6.. honor 6 has an advantage of expandable memory and 3gb ram over the first one..

Wait for moto play ..

Most probably it will be in 16k range

Direct conversion leads to a price of 19k, so i guess it would be launched at 22-25k

- - - Updated - - -

Stuck between Mi4i (32gb) and honor 6.. honor 6 has an advantage of expandable memory and 3gb ram over the first one..

3GB RAM is not a deal breaker according to me. 2GB RAM is sufficient for everything that you can do with your smartphone(you won't be playing 2 games simultaneously). I think 32GB (25GB) should be sufficient for most people in the world today. 2 years ago, i was fine with 16GB (13GB)

satyamsit

Broken In
3GB RAM is not a deal breaker according to me. 2GB RAM is sufficient for everything that you can do with your smartphone(you won't be playing 2 games simultaneously). I think 32GB (25GB) should be sufficient for most people in the world today. 2 years ago, i was fine with 16GB (13GB)

Thnaks a lot bro .. but m still kinda in a fix..

My priorities are clear

photography
performance
battery

there will be lots of clicking through it, and also dslr shots will be posted on instagram via wlan my pc...
so please suggest one .. music and videos are rare on my device.. so thats not a big deal..

Thnaks a lot bro .. but m still kinda in a fix..

My priorities are clear

photography
performance
battery

there will be lots of clicking through it, and also dslr shots will be posted on instagram via wlan my pc...
so please suggest one .. music and videos are rare on my device.. so thats not a big deal..

For those requirement both Honor 6 & Mi4i are good.

Mi4i has the advantage of being a dual SIM phone, with future upgrades (MIUI version upgrades)

Honor 6 has better screen on time(source: GSMArena) but future upgrades are questionable & is single SIM

- - - Updated - - -

is it worth going for Zenfone Selfie or k3 Note is has most of the required features at the price point?

Zenfones don't have a great camera

Other companies use Sony sensor compared to Toshiba one in ASUS

Don't know what K3 Note uses but not Sony one, i guess..... Still its a good phone at 10k

Top Bottom