please sugges the best mobile

demoninside9

Broken In
Hi all,

I need a android mobile(sumsung, sony). I need a configuration that mobile doesn't get hang, battery backup should be large, and good for games. And also processing should be faster for any application installed in mobile. My budget is Rs.20000.

Thanks guys

snap

Lurker
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html answer this:) and you could also consider xperia sp

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Get Xperia L or SP. LG India must price N4 at 20k since N5 is already in rumours and google decreased N4 16 GB price to 250$ in playstore.

flyingcow

Shibe
Get Xperia L or SP. LG India must price N4 at 20k since N5 is already in rumours and google decreased N4 16 GB price to 250$ in playstore.
Maybe they are not decreasing teh price because they are not planning to launch N5 inindia anytime soon?

Hi all,

I need a android mobile(sumsung, sony). I need a configuration that mobile doesn't get hang, battery backup should be large, and good for games. And also processing should be faster for any application installed in mobile. My budget is Rs.20000.

Thanks guys
doesnt get hang/stable= Nexus 4 (Xperia SP's Chrome browser refreshes webpages when multitasking)
battery backup should be large= Nexus 4 disqualified. It has the poorest battery backup in in Rs20k+ range. Approx 4-5 hours of web surfing and the phone will be dead (source:gsmarena battery test). Be warned, Nexus 4 fanboys may try to mislead you by giving their own high endurance experience. Its up to you to decide whether to trust legit review sites or Nexus4 fanatics .
good for games= Nexus 4 & Xperia SP both. Nexus 4's 2GB ram has a good advantage but if your gonna game on it, be ready to be tethered to your charger. Xperia Sp's 1 GB RAM seems to be a problem in certian 3D games in my experience. I played this 3D Babylon Tower game. At maxed setting with shadows and Full Environement effects the game dropped framerates at later levels (specially if u use "Metoer Shower" superpower). I am just assuming Nexus 4 wont lag on it, am not sure. As for heating i assume Nexus 4's glass back will run warmer than plastic back of Xperia SP.
Budget of Rs20,000= Xperia SP at Rs21,000 this is your closest choice. Nexus 4 is beyond your budget at Rs25,000 (no price drop in 3 months)
Xperia SP has its problems (in my experience) with screen and camera is just as average as Nexus 4. But battery backup is just awesome. I played Need For Speed Most Wanted for 30 mins nonstop and battery decreased by only 8%. Check gsmarena's battery test to see its capabilities clearly.
The next best alternative is Xperia L at Rs16000 but its screen/camera/battery is a considerable step down from Nexus4 and Xperia SP
Or hold on till Puja Vacations for LG Optimus L9-2 . Should be below Rs20,000.

The android world has really anemic options in sub 20k range. Sad indeed.

Have thought of local brands? Awesome VFM. Quality issues plague all brands , international or not. Servicing will be poor of course in this catagory though.

Last edited:
^^ He is the fanboy who shows his N4 high endurance.........

I know that N4 has poor battery backup for its price but still i chose it because of 2GB RAM, overall great performance....

Battery life is OK for me...... I charge my phone whenever I'm in my room

Top Bottom