Status
Not open for further replies.

shriram_jairam

Right off the assembly line
hello my dear friends i want your help in buying a computer i want to know which is better Assemble or bran ded.Kindly answer .:confused:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
for trouble free computing, get a Branded one.

as your budget is low, then Branded PC is out.

get a Assembled one, & ask about the details (which m/b, proc., RAM....) in this thread itself, pls dont create new thread:)

& make sure you BUY a Original Windows XP for TROUBLE FREE Computing. :wink:

dont go for Pirated XP/Vista..., better get LINUX [which is free] :)

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
If u have a fair knowlidge of hardware then go for Assembled but if u don't know the ABC then buy a branded one but assembled one are better because they provide u more warranty and is also economical whereas BRANDED are costly and maximum companies gice 1 year warranty but if u want to extend ur warranty then u have to pay more.
Another thing if u know someone personally who is a well wisher and actually a vendor then go for assembled one.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
u can go for C2duo for 30K budget but INTEL's new offsprings E6320 & E6420(30)...something like that are good one with same config. but with 4MB L2 Cache.I m not sure if they are on the shelves but they were supposed to be of the same prices.

Otherwise get a 5600+ which beats E6300 straight up.

Check this out *www.theitwares.com/processors/processors.htm

Now buy E6320 ($MB L2 Chache) its better than anyone & a killer buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Kniwor

Learner
keith_j_snyder2 said:
u can go for C2duo for 30K budget but INTEL's new offsprings E6320 & E6420(30)...something like that are good one with same config. but with 4MB L2 Cache.I m not sure if they are on the shelves but they were supposed to be of the same prices.

Otherwise get a 5600+ which beats E6300 straight up.

Check this out *www.theitwares.com/processors/processors.htm

Now buy E6320 ($MB L2 Chache) its better than anyone & a killer buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

blah..blah..blah...

pls suggest a 30k config for c2d

assasin

Banned
@keith j snyder dood its true that the C2D proccy prices hav come down but the prices of the mobos havent.so to get a good mobo u'll hav to spend to the tune of 10k.so it sums up to bout 16-19k for mobo & proccy.also most of the high end C2D mobos dont hav onboard gfx.that means xtra investment on gfx card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom