Please help me out regarding mobile Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritzdj

LIFE Overclocked!!
Hi everyone,
I have Sony ericson mobile model no.w200i and I have drivers for XP but not for the windows vista. As my laptop operating system is Vista. Recently I have taken a Aitel 999/- plan to run Internet on my Laptop through my sony ercison mobile. Unfortunately, Vista is not supporting my Sony ericson mobile software. I am unable to connet the mobile with the laptop. Please suggest me.

Regards
Pritamjit

evewin89

In the zone
i think Vista doesn't support anything....i m also unable 2 install my SAMSUNG SGH-E490 mobile phone driver in Vista.

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
i was able to get Nokia 6681 and 6300 work with the generic bluetooth driver, no luck with data cable though.

MasterMinds

hell boy
yea download pc suite for vista from *www.sonyericsson.com/cws/download/1/103/286/1192973163/Sony%20Ericsson%20PC%20Suite%202.10.46.exe direct link for pc suite for w200i. i am using so i can ensure u the working and it contains the derivers too so go ahead and download it :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

OP
pritzdj

pritzdj

LIFE Overclocked!!
^thanks. another problem now. can you help me to configure the connection, a to z, as i am not familiar with vista.

MasterMinds

hell boy
ok here v go. first of launch the pc suite, go to phone networing wizard, then go to file menu and then new connection wizard.
then select packet switched data and press next
then there will be a list of modems "installed" and "not installed"{if u get all modems as not installed then check the "show all modems" option then from there choose"sony ericsson device 125 USB WMC Modem" press next then give name{if u want other wise it will b default}
ok read it care fully in the nex window tick "use setttings from an existing entry from the phone" press next and u will get the access point names from ur phone. choose ur one {i think for airtel mobile office it is airtelgprs.com.....i think}then next and leave the username and password field blank nex and finish then press connect and u should b connected.
if not pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom