please help me.any solution for this glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
friends please help me.the game godfather used to run well initially i mean it ran well for about 10 - 20 days. now also it runs well but sometimes without any warning the game returns to desktop.at that time also i mean at starting also this problem was there but it was very rare.now this problem has increased a bit. (it just vanishes).so due to this if i am in the middle of somehing i cant save that progress.
please help me.

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
quan chi said:
friends please help me.the game godfather used to run well initially i mean it ran well for about 10 - 20 days. now also it runs well but sometimes without any warning the game returns to desktop (it just vanishes).so due to this if i am in the middle of somehing i cant save that progress.
please help me.

Install the game patch.
Which graphic card do you have ?

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
tech_mastermind said:
Install the game patch.
Which graphic card do you have ?

thanks for replying.
well i have onboard graphics intel(R)82915g/gv/910gl express chipset.
well can you give me a link to the site where i can get a patch for it.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
here you go www.eagames.com/official/godfather/godfather/us/index.jsp .
before playing, Disable/turn OFF all the other processes, like AntiVirus, Spyware scanner....

I think its either your OnBoard Gfx. which cant support the game FULLY, or its pirated.

just as a precaution download CCleaner & run a registry scan., My Original Most Wanted game used to crash whenever i select for Free Roam (from Safe house).
I e-mailed my query to EA, they gave lots of solution, (re-installed 2 times, ran Virus/AdWare Scan...), but only the last solution worked. that is Running a "Registry Scan", which obviously solved my problem.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
thanks s1800rpm for your reply.well from where i should download ccleaner please provide me the link and full details as i have not done this before.i mean i have never ran a registry cleaner before.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
www.ccleaner.com/download/ ,
Install it any where & then in its main menu, first Run the "Cleaner" (->click analyze-> run cleaner)
After this click the "Issues" button, & "Analyze->run Cleaner", when it asks for making a Registry Back-Up, MAKE it. (i.e. click yes).

Now you're done.
play the game & see if error occurs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom