Planning to buy a split hot/cold AC at 45k - any major downsides?

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Surprisingly the hot cold AC tech is pretty old and its a lot more efficient than our heaters but can't seem to find any good reviews for hot and cold ACs

Guide me a bit on which one i can buy at 45k for a split AC (2T for drawing dining room area) . don't really need any other frills like wifi connectivity and all

Last edited:
OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
This seems to be the issue, all the reading i did says that the AC is an efficient heater so it makes sense to get a hold of a hot/cold AC vs a normal one. But surprisingly no store recommends it, no youtube channel has too much on it, there are just no details on it

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
*www.croma.com/panasonic-2-ton-4-st...old-copper-condenser-kz24ykyf-white-/p/247532

This is the one we've zeroed on, however seems like stocks are a concern

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
i asked about it last year and the suggestion was for o'general ac. the h/c model was priced around 75000.

O general is good. From what I have heard, It is famous n gulf countries as it is able to work at extreme temps above 55c where other brands fail. But in India they all are imported and hence more expensive due to taxes. But Quality wise they are best in segment.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
*www.croma.com/panasonic-2-ton-4-st...old-copper-condenser-kz24ykyf-white-/p/247532

This is the one we've zeroed on, however seems like stocks are a concern

If you have not bought it yet, I suggest you checkout some models from Mitsubishi Electric (Not mitsubushi Heavy, they both are different companies), O'general, Carrier from offline sellers, as you might get a cheaper deal.

Top Bottom