[For Sale] Pipo W2 - Windows Tablet - 1 Month old - Quad Core Win10 - 2GB RAM

kunnusingh

Journeyman
I am selling my Windows Tablet, I received it on 5 January 2019(Read date of purchase info provided below). 1 month old but I used it only for 6 to 7 days.

Tablet is really good and for more disk for Windows, I modified it and removed Android OS. Windows 10 OS is genuine and comes per-activated. If needed then I can revert modification and reset this tablet to previous config but then only 3GB disk will be available for use. (All other space will be occupied by Win10+Android) and I can confirm that non-technical people cannot remove or modify disk quota.

Benefit I got by removing Android.
- More Disk for windows.
- Hibernation enabled.
- No longer need to wait for selecting for OS on boot. Directly windows will be booted and started.

Model number and details: PIPO W2 Pro - Tablet PC
Date of purchase:
Purchased on 5 December, 2018 but received on 5 January, 2019
Reason for sale: I want to buy HP i5 Laptop 8th gen.
Warranty details: 6 Month but you will need to send it to Seller's country (China)
Price: Total cost for import and shipping was Rs.14600
Expected Price/Selling Price: Rs.14000 (Rs.13400 If you will prefer to take it via any metro station in Delhi)
Location of Seller: Delhi

Pictures attached.

Other Images:
- Box Open with tablet
- Back Side of Tablet
- Front Side - Booting Windows
*i.imgur.com/Et8tQhr.gif

About Scratch:
No any scratch on whole body, Its like new tablet. Only number on sticker which is placed back side is disappear because of it was so easy to wash number by touching it which was written on it.

I did not remove original dummy screen-guard which comes with every tablet or mobile but have some scratch on it. You can change it by purchasing new screen-guard or remove it.

Honestly I used it only for 6 to 7 days, In starting I used it for expanding disk of Windows and then I used for few days. Tablet is working perfectly, Easy to use touch screen. Its like new but it only have scratch on "Screen guard" and no scratch on body.

Package contains:
- Box of Pipo W2
- Pipo W2 Pro Tablet
- Charger with USB.
- Warranty card(but written in Chinese)

Payment Method:
-
Cash or via Internet Banking though NEFT or Cash Deposit.

(If you prefer "cash payment" then I can hand over it to you on any metro station in Delhi. For courier you will need to pay via Internet Banking though NEFT/Cash Deposit)

Axis Bank/ICICI bank accepted.

Note: Please follow rules of selling/purchasing so it can be safe for both to do trade.

Last edited:
Top Bottom