Pinnacle TV-Tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
hey mates , plz help me finalize my tv-tuner purchase . i am looking for the best product available and so decided to go for pinnacle but i have ended up getting confused with so many different models available. my requirements are as follows ,

:arrow: it should be an EXTERNAL TV-TUNER with REMOTE.

:arrow: Best possible audio/video quality ( i wanna know if ill be getting surround sound as i am using 4.1 speakers )

:arrow: Budget is max . 3000/-

:arrow: It should be able to capture video from external sources such as a vcr or camcorder. (i have lots of old vhs tapes that i need to convert to dvd's)

:arrow: It should be fully compatible with my cable connection (typical indian type) and support atleast 100+ channels.

:arrow: It should allow me to pause my shows (i.e record my fav programmes on my hard disk for viewing them later)

the pinnacle range can be seen here,
*www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/as/Products/Consumer+Products/PCTV+Tuners/discover_tvtuner.htm

any other suggestions are welcome but plz stick to my requirements. thanx. also i have a query regarding time-shift ? what is this time-sift feature exactly ?

my config is on my sig. if anybody requires it. thanx.

i am thinking of going for the PINNACLE PCTV MEDIACENTER 100E ... just want your feedback and suggestions.

eureca_eureca

In the zone
no please dont go for buying it
there is better one pinnacle pctv 110i

*www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/...PCTV+Analog+PVR+(cable_antenna)/PCTV+110i.htm

with this u can watch and controll the media files like mp3, videos ,images
and if u can configure the ini files mcuh more u can do with the remote

so get it ...that's teh better one

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
eureca_eureca said:
no please dont go for buying it
there is better one pinnacle pctv 110i

*www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/...PCTV+Analog+PVR+(cable_antenna)/PCTV+110i.htm

so get it ...that's teh better one

dats an internal tv-tuner card .. i am looking for an external one.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
man stop digging out old posts and posting .. i had made this post in august dude. i already bought a compro videomate action pro external tv tuner.

ishaan

Padawan
dude i got a 100e too n its real cool...but it cost me 5.5 grand

but dude didnt u already have a compro card u told me ? and ur friend also had it n u wanted 2 sell it?

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
mohit sharma said:
what the hell @ mohit , he had got problem , then asked , what's digging in it yaar
be a man , stop politics !

according to my limited knowledge about politics i feel i am not doing any politics here dude. care 2 explain what u meant by that dude ?? or u just had to post to take out your anger ?? its just that what the hell is the point in replying to posts made long long long time ago ???? do u think i would wait for 6 months to take suggestions for buying the card ??

and i dont think u really wanna see my man thing unless u r GAY.

@ishaan
ya i already bought the card.

H

harsh bajpai

Yes; the forum is meant for all members to seek others help and i think there is nothing wrong with queries about old topics. but...

mohit sharma said:
what the hell @ mohit , he had got problem , then asked , what's digging in it yaar
be a man , stop politics !

yeah, please enlighten us as for what has politics got to do with this!?!?! :)

and "be a man" !?!?!?! :?

mohit sharma

Journeyman
mohit wrote " man stop digging out old posts and posting .. i had made this post in august dude. i already bought a compro videomate action pro external tv tuner. "
well tv tuner can b a requirement of anyone .
and august posts are very far away to search for.
there wasn't any digging there
and infact this wasn't any of my business.
and i m sorry if i hurt anyone !!

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@toocool
i am sorry dude if i offended u by using the word "digging" .. i did not mean it literally.

@mohit sharma
keep ur cool dude .. u r not hurting anybody out here. just that i could not understand ur point about politics and being a man. well wateva !!! chill !!

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
@mohit sharma wat cr*p man wat it has to do wid politics?u took all ur frustration in that post,comeon pal cool down hav some ROOAFZA with chilled water.MAN???WHO???U???.....D....

jay4u

In the zone
What happen yaar.. you dudes have deflected from the topic very much... and the whole thread has gone haywire... i dont know whether the external tv tuner card problem is still there or he has brought the card.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom