Phone with loudest speaker under 15k

YogeshCopper

Broken In
My father uses POCO m2 which is really loud so i bought POCO M4 pro 4g thinking same brand so speakers will be loud also I checked gsmarena sound scores but the speakers are too quiet.

( Also the display has a dot on it, I am not sure if it's dirt on screen protector or dead pixel in amoled display)

I might return this phone please suggest a new phone with really loudspeaker, preferable with AMOLED and 33w charging

Remove screen protector & check. IF its a dead pixel, ask for a replacement ASAP.

No idea about loudest speakers, as for me, stereo speakers are more than enough, when required.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Earlier in 2008 - 2010, Chinese phones with funky names were flooded in market. Which came with touch screen + keypad phones were available locally in market for ₹2000 and above range.
Had Java OS in it. And they were giving stylus + FM antenna (or wireless FM) + multisim + loudest speaker (couldn't find anything that louder in recent devices)
But they were all use and throw as no service center.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Looks like gsm arena has loudness rating for smartphones, see if they have the phones you want tested.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Earlier in 2008 - 2010, Chinese phones with funky names were flooded in market. Which came with touch screen + keypad phones were available locally in market for ₹2000 and above range.
Had Java OS in it. And they were giving stylus + FM antenna (or wireless FM) + multisim + loudest speaker (couldn't find anything that louder in recent devices)
But they were all use and throw as no service center.

lol I bought some chinese Sigmatel phone In 2010, it had 4 sim +TV antenna + touch + keypad , camcorder like screen which opened, for 1200 :lol:

OP
Y

YogeshCopper

Broken In
Looks like gsm arena has loudness rating for smartphones, see if they have the phones you want tested.
Yes I did do my research veggie before buying. I checked gsmarena loudness rating. According to their measurements poco m4 pro 4g is louder than poco x4 pro but in a comparison video poco x4 pro was louder. I think gsmarena is wrong.

On a side note all the reviews say m4 pro's mediatek G96 heats on gaming compared to redmi note 11 or other SD680 phones. I understand that but what nobody told me was m4 pro heats upto 40C while using Spotify or Instagram.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
40c is alright, I believe.

With regards to thermals and sound, gsmarena's review says okay and good. You doubt they could be getting paid say good things about the product? I have read/watched so many reviews of this one, didn't hear any overwhelming amount of bad things.

Top Bottom