Phone with good camera

OP
The Volstagg

The Volstagg

Broken In
[MENTION=86158]mastersquall[/MENTION] just any mobile(whether Windows or Android) won't do for my dad. The primary use of phone for him is camera because he loves photography... I am waiting for someone to post some pics taken from Lumia 640. . If any phone takes better photos than Lumia, then I would prefer that..

Also another doubt guys... Lumia 640 has 8MP but honor 4C and yu yureka has 13MP cam(price of all three remaining same). So isn't pics taken from latter two phones better than Lumia?

Minion

Conversation Architect
Higher Megapixel doesn't mean better quality it is generally used to denote maximum size of photo that can be taken with camera.
What is a megapixel? - Digicamhelp

mastersquall

Broken In
[MENTION=86158]mastersquall[/MENTION] just any mobile(whether Windows or Android) won't do for my dad. The primary use of phone for him is camera because he loves photography... I am waiting for someone to post some pics taken from Lumia 640. . If any phone takes better photos than Lumia, then I would prefer that..

Also another doubt guys... Lumia 640 has 8MP but honor 4C and yu yureka has 13MP cam(price of all three remaining same). So isn't pics taken from latter two phones better than Lumia?

Lumia has good camera mobile also. Main reason I said is that they lagless compare to android . did you checked gsarena review check its camera quality there or video review.
Now about MP . it doesn't define quality of pic my 2MP camera still takes much better pic then my mobile .

Ravi F

Right off the assembly line
Hello Volstagg, I got the Lumia 540. The phone would meet all your criteria. Smooth performance, great image quality, and battery backup. Check out the images. The first 1 is taken from the 10th floor, the second one is in inside the room with the windows being closed and flash is on, the third one is a low light one with flash off, and the last one is taken from the front cam. 1st.jpg 2nd.jpg3rd.jpg4th.jpg

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

numbers are just numbers
real world performance is what matters

Lumias are known to take better photos than their android counterparts especially if its a Zeiss or Pureview variant
640 certainly takes much better photos

since the phone is for your dad,I suggest getting a Lumia
Lumias are very very stable and smooth, take good photos,easy to use UI,great cameras and After sales services too
its a no-hassles choice imho

in Lumias its 730,640XL>640>535>540 in terms of camera performance

alfainstitute

Right off the assembly line
If you want best quality photos and videos, better use DSLRs. Remember that a camera of Rs 10,000 will give you better quality that smartphones worth Rs 50,000.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
If you don't mind Android KitKat, get the Panasonic Eluga Z. Otherwise an average phone, the Samsung ISOCELL sensors for both the front and back cameras make it an excellent contender.

Top Bottom