Phone with good camera in 35k range

kartikoli

Busy!!
1. Budget? - max 35k, would be good if its somewhere around 25~30k
2. Display type and size? - any size will do
3. Dual sim? - would like but not mandatory
4. Preferred choice of brand? - None
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? - just need good camera with optical stabilizer
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc). - Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi). - 4G and Wifi
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? - Multimedia, pics and internet
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? - none at the moment

This is a phone for my friend in Ukraine and she would like to spend somewhere around 500USD. The main usage is camera for pics and videos and occasional gaming, though she plays on her desktop. Any help would be appreciated

OP 7T is still the best phone for 35k in India. Cheaper phones mainly lack OIS in cam, but Realme X2 Pro is still a good cheaper device (surely 7T has a better UI).

Where are you buying the phone exactly?

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
She will buy locally in Ukraine, I am not sure if Realme will be available there so lets consider this is not an option.

Edit: Realme is available in Ukraine

Last edited:
She will buy locally in Ukraine, I am not sure if Realme will be available there so lets consider this is not an option.

Edit: Realme is available in Ukraine
I mean, there's not much point asking about a phone purchase of Ukraine in an Indian forum. Assuming similar prices, go for OP 7T, it is a safe choice that can only be bested by older flagships at its price.

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
I mean, there's not much point asking about a phone purchase of Ukraine in an Indian forum. Assuming similar prices, go for OP 7T, it is a safe choice that can only be bested by older flagships at its price.
Yes, that's true but just wanted to help her and give some suggestions, dealers can sell anything to customers so it's better she have some phones to prioritise. Now she will go to a shop and look for these 2 models and decide

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Realme X2 Pro is an excellent phone. Getting regular updates and no UI issues.

Though there are new & better phones from realme under 35k such as the Realme X3 Superzoom (12GB + 256GB) @33k

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Realme X2 Pro is an excellent phone. Getting regular updates and no UI issues.

Though there are new & better phones from realme under 35k such as the Realme X3 Superzoom (12GB + 256GB) @33k
Check the earlier posts, phone is going to be purchased in Ukraine.

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
Is realme X3 superzoom better than 7T or x2? As she confirmed that realme is available in her country we can easily assume that other models will be there.

Is realme X3 superzoom better than 7T or x2? As she confirmed that realme is available in her country we can easily assume that other models will be there.

No way, it is a cheaper phone for some reason, right.

You get same SoC but build takes a hit, main camera lacks OIS, has LCD display (120Hz vs 90Hz isn't a big deal) & Oxygen OS can be considered better than Realme UI. It is a better value if all you care is gaming.

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!

You get same SoC but build takes a hit, main camera lacks OIS, has LCD display (120Hz vs 90Hz isn't a big deal) & Oxygen OS can be considered better than Realme UI. It is a better value if all you care is gaming.

Only thing she care is camera, no gaming or anything else. I am not into camera phones so no idea if OIS is something she should prefer over others.

Zangetsu

Check the reviews first for X3 as its a newly launched phone.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

X3 has LCD IPS display and 30W charger instead of 50W charger so that is why less price.
No HDR 10+ and plastic frame instead of aluminum (cost cut)
But Camera specs is topnotch.

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
I had a chat with her and it seems there is some discount on samsung S10 lite and its cheaper than OP 7T so this is another option to consider, Ofc we get a brand name too

Top Bottom