andy_65_in

Padawan
1.Budget?-13K
2. Display type and size?-android
3. Dual sim?-yes
4. Preferred choice of brand?-none
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?-not importsnat
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc).-android
7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi).-wifi,4g
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?-simple usage
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?-nil
10. Any other info that you want to share -have to exchange my asus max pro m1 which is hanging again and again after a update...

In a hurry.help me chose btween oppo A12 or 31,VIVO Y15and samsung M 21...
Since other options are Oppo & vivo, get Samsung M21 eyes closed, because of best in class camera & battery life, other than that there's better camera, storage, UI, maybe perrformance as well, higher resolution display & type C to port to name few other major advantages.
Compare Samsung Galaxy M21 vs. Oppo A12 vs. vivo Y15 - GSMArena.com

Without thinking much, you can almost always disregard any Oppo or Vivo phone as being a good value for money device, heck Samsung has better devices than them many times. Redmi, Realme & Poco have the best value devices usually. Oppo & vivo sells a lot offline due to its marketing.

If you want the best performance for your money, this is the one to get:
Realme 6i ( 64 GB Storage, 4 GB RAM ) Online at Best Price On Flipkart.com

Edit: I see an exchange value of 4.2k for your Max Pro M1, so you can jump to Samsung M31 6/64GB variant for bit better front cam & primary rear cam.

Last edited:
Top Bottom