phone hog problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
As said somebody by in this forum that we can call free at usa....so i have joind phonehog and by until they have rewarded 30 minutes free to me as i have clicked on adds........also they have given me toll free number.. and my pin number........

Now they say To make a call using your free minutes, simply call the toll-free access number (1-800-382-9980) from any phone, enter your PIN and the phone number you wish to call.

Now from where I should call all this...... and how to call in usa.......

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
sorry buddy...never tried phonehog,nd frankly speaking dont believe in this free stuff nd all...

why not write a mail to concerned company??
nd hope they revert back to u..!

arnold

Broken In
FRIEND,
First of all you need to do install a software called Pulver Communicator,which is a softphone, then you can dial the toll fremm Wahington number given by Phone Hog , and i think it will work for you fine.

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
arnold said:
FRIEND,
First of all you need to do install a software called Pulver Communicator,which is a softphone, then you can dial the toll fremm Wahington number given by Phone Hog , and i think it will work for you fine.

when I dial from pulver comunicator it says something and the line is then cutted.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom